Oil month Automotive World Book Day Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 3, 2012
I did not get to try this item so I am unable to review it. When it arrived the bubble wrap was damaged and the plastic casing it came in was damaged. I did not try the product for fear it was damaged too.

I am disappointed in the seller (crazy cart) as it took over two weeks of emails back and forth to get them to agree to take the product back.

I wish I could give it no stars but that is not an option.
on August 20, 2012
Not at all the sellers problem, but these speakers are garbage! I was going to return them, but price wise it didn't make it worth it. Purchased 3 of these and all three you can barely hear from. Seller did offer to take them back, but the shipping was hardly worth it to return for the price.
on July 16, 2013
Whenever I opened it it made a really fuzzy sound when I played music on it. The next day it wouldn't work at all even though I fully charged it and the light was green.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.