Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Casual Friday Style nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $44.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon marchmadness marchmadness marchmadness  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment. Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 3, 2014
I ordered these shoes on sale, and I've been very pleased with them. I like to have several pairs of gym shoes that I alternate between, so I only wear the shoes about once a week. I do a lot of circuit/bodyweight types of workouts, and my major complaint with the functionality of these shoes (as with almost all of my gym shoes) is that the soles start to come apart relatively quickly on the sides due to the amount of lateral training I do. Of course, since this is a running shoe, this would likely not be an issue if only used for running (or walking, elliptical, etc.).

As far as sizing, I typically wear an 11, but because running shoes typically run small I ordered a half size up and they fit great!

Finally, I feel like I need to add that the quality of the details on the side of the shoe was disappointing. There was a lot of extra glue in places, making some of the black parts more of a gray color. Also, the pink trimming was not very "clean" (when you look at the zoomed image, you can kind of see what I'm talking about). Finally, there is a huge thread running across a majority of the side, which I am afraid to cut because it is attached on both sides (although this does speak to the durability of the shoe, overall, as the thread has remained intact for almost a year!).
on January 3, 2013
I was looking for a new running shoe and I really loved the look of this shoe - and the neon pink! My hubby bought these from my Amazon wish list in my normal size, 11. I was hesitant to put them on my wish list since they don't come in wide width. (Why, oh why don't women's shoe manufacturers make wide width an option on all shoes? Not all women have the same width feet!) After carefully reading the reviews, I decided to put them on my wish list because most people commented they were a good, comfortable running shoe and because many commented that they had a roomy toe box. Well, they were really snug in the size 11. However, I'd been wearing more of a minimal shoe, so I decided that was one reason they felt snug - much more support. I ended up ordering them in size 11.5 and that solved the problem. My hubby will be returning the size 11.

I do find the toe box roomy enough and the shoes are quite well-padded and comfortable. I tried them out today on a three mile treadmill run and my feet were happy. I am sure they will be just as great to run in outside on the street. They are great looking shoes and the neon pink is wonderful. They are fairly lightweight and do not feel heavy on my feet when running, nor do they have that "clunky" feel some running shoes do. I do agree that the shoestrings could be a bit longer, but that is a minor flaw. Based on my own experience and the fact that I am a pretty solid size 11 in most shoes, I would recommend ordering a half size up.
on July 19, 2013
The arch is good. The look is cute to okay. I am still trying to find a comfortable lacing technique. The shoes fit, I usually wear 6.5 medium and they are good, plenty of toe space. The heel slips. Am on my third pair of varied socks to try to stop slippage. May take a little break in time as the shoe is a little stiff. I think breaking in will solve several issues. The shoe doesn't seem as cushiony as I would like. Would like more bounce. The inner "sock" design (the tongue and lining seamed together to create a "sock" to slip your foot into) hugs the foot well, around the top of the foot and in the arch area, feels secure. The inner "sock" design lends itself well to those who prefer to wear their running shoes without socks. The plastic cover over the toe area (not the white, the matching one) looks a little cheap. Since I've worn the shoes for three days hoping to break them in, I feel obligated to keep them. I still have hope wearing them for the week will make them rub less and stop slipping up and down on the heel. Also, still figuring out the lacing that works for my feet.
on June 27, 2014
This shoe is very attractive, bright and well-constructed. I believe it would be good for typical neutral runners who are looking for a shoe that is more toward the minimal side as it allows for flex (does not have the typical Asics shank on the bottom of the sole), but still has sufficient cushioning.

I am neutral runner with a slight underpronation. I tried both the Gel Nimbus 15 and Gel Cumulus 15 and felt they had sufficient cushioning/support but did not like the hard plastic shank in the bottom of the shoe as I felt that it restricted motion. I then decided to try these based upon other reviews. Unfortunately these shoes did not work for me. I do believe they had enough cushioning, but they did not offer sufficient side support to help mitigate/stabilize my underpronation.
on June 21, 2013
These get 4 stars because "I like it." They felt GREAT on my feet. Literally, like clouds. And I could definitely feel the support and padding when I took steps. So why not 5 star? One shoe fit good (a little snug actually) and the other slid up and down on my foot. I literally tried to re-lace them at least 10 times. The fit was awful... Maybe I just got a bad pair or maybe it's just my feet.. but I've never had this problem before. I even tried on my Nikes to make sure the problem wasn't there too without my noticing. I HAD to send these back even though I really didn't want to. I wanted to exchange but Amazon wouldn't let me. So if you can try these on in-store, GET THEM! They're great but my experience wasn't pleasant. Has anyone else had this problem?
on September 22, 2013
This is my first pair of Asics. I am fairly new to running and have been on the search for a great shoe. I have a pair of Solomon trail running shoes which I adore and was looking for a second pair of shoes to alternate with. These shoes had great reviews and the price was excellent. I didn't want to spend too much on a secondary pair of shoes. I have a wide forefoot and was unsure if i would need to get an Asics style that offered wide sizes. I took a chance and I ordered these a half size up from my regular shoe size. These are perfect!! They feel fantastic, fit great, and my first run in them was 4 miles. No problems. No blisters. Just happy feet! I wear them with Injinji toe socks and the combo makes for very comfortable runs. I have all but forgotten my Solomons, unless I intend to do a bit of off road running. I think I am now an Asics convert! I am already picking out my next pair for when these wear out. I have been running in these for several weeks now, doing between 15-20 miles per week- still no problems, still happy feet!
on March 21, 2013
I am so excited about these shoes. I have been running in Nike Shox for years (horrible I know) and I decided I needed something that didn't hurt my knees. After reading all the positive reviews on here, I figured I would give these a shot. The price was right and with free returns, I figured there was little risk. They came in yesterday and I was so happy that the color in person is just as bright and vibrant as the picture portrayed. I got the black and pink ones and they are super comfortable. They were a little stiff at first, but I just walked around in them and they loosened up. I haven't had a chance to run in them yet, but I am definitely confident these will be great running shoes. Now the weather just needs to cooperate so I can do my runs outside (as I have asthma and I have a hard time breathing when the temperature is below 50).
on November 30, 2013
I have flat flat flat feet that splay out to pancakes when I do not have shoes or orthotics on. I do a lot of running and usually have pain after prolonged use in running shoes, however these are one of the very few shoes that did not give me pain even after running long periods of time (1 hour+). As with all running shoes, they are a bit small when first put on, but feel fine after a few times of wear.
The only issue I had was the wearing of the inner heel area where the fabric would eventually rub off. But I do run a lot and these shoes last a long time (about 8 months for me) with constant use.
on August 9, 2017
Gorgeous colors. Looks exactly like the picture. They hurt at first but any shoe does (in my experience) before they are broken in. I've had these for a few years now and they are still my go-tos. I do not use them every day and I do not workout regularly. I find that they are comfortable to run and walk in. These shoes are really great with gripping on a wet slick floor or wet slick grass. I play ultimate frisbee and I don't slide as much on the grass as others.
on August 30, 2012
This is a really comfortable shoe. I got the black ones and they are so cute and will go with just about any of my work out clothes. Friends think they look great and I am excited to incorporate them in my regular work out routines and use for indoor volleyball in the fall.

Overall they are a little snug when you first put them on, but they just need broken in (like any good shoe that actually fits!). Once I spend a little time getting them to shape to my own feet I am sure I will be even more impressed with the comfort level.

Overall this is a fabulous shoe and well worth the money! I have a pair of running shoes by another company and after about 2 months of 5 days a week on the elliptical I can already start to feel the bottom of the shoe when I run in them, plus the laces don't go as far across the top of the shoe on those as they do on these so I foresee less stress on the top of my foot while running and exercising.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.