Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 22, 2013
This unit does not guide heavy truck away from 'NO TRUCKS' zones. That WAS the selling point for me, but it failed. Pity, I really wanted it to work.
In the Los Angeles area it routed me away from the CA-110 to Pasadena - well done. But, on Fairfax Ave it failed.
As I was testing it in a Box bobtail truck (26,000lbs and 26ft long) it lead me into a 'NO TRUCKS' area whilst I was side by side with a Police car. That traffic ticked would cost $260 & points.
This has no advantage to me at three times the price. I'll stick to my TomTom VIA. Keep trying TomTom, you're almost there.
on April 29, 2014
DO NOT ORDER THIS ITEM FROM HERE !!!!!! IT IS DEFECTIVE !!!!!! I GOT THIS NEW TRUCK DRIVER JOB AND TRIED TO USE THIS TOM TOM BUT IT WOULD NOT STAY CHARGED !!!! NOW IT WONT EVEN COME On!!!!!! IT WAS A WASTED MONEY ON THIS AND I WANT IT BACK!!!!!! SEND RETURN STICKER !!!!ASAP!!!!OR A REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!
on September 29, 2017
My husband is a driver and this device is very functional although he had graduated to another model for professional
Drivers
on February 13, 2014
Routes me on car only lanes on nj turnpike.
Routes me around Lincoln tunnel that I can use.
Routes me on garden state pkwy that I can't use past exit 105.
Constantly reboots itself while I am driving.
I had it replaced by TomTom 4 times and finally gave up.
on August 20, 2013
Works well, some mistakes on direction's, but most GPS do have issues. Good brand, good price, very easy to operate.
on January 20, 2013
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. He goes out on storm work and it is very helpful when you have a fleet of trucks you have to guide through low bridge and conjested areas.
on October 29, 2013
The same day my husband used and started acting up.
A few days later did not work. shuts off wether is plug or notJust hoping the replacement works or I will be very upset.
on May 17, 2015
I have owned a pro 7150 for over three years. Like any other GPS it has it's pros abs cons. It has a large screen and is easily read. It pairs with my cellular phone and allows me to make calls with the touch of a button. The device uploads my phoeb book and makes calling and communicating hands free a breeze. Like any other GPS instrument it requires the user to compare the observations outside of the vehicle. It's not perfect but its been great for me. Well worth the money and lifetime maps too.
on July 27, 2012
This gps is very unreliable for trucks. Inteliroutes seems not to consider the size and turning radius of a semi with a 53' trailor. It has gotten me into trouble twice in the one week that I used it. The only reason it was not more than that is because I no longer allowed it to choose my route. I do not recommend this unit. I am returning it and will try a rand McNally instead.
33 comments| 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 24, 2013
Traffic ant. to small won't pickup signals. Like my smaller TomTom can.
Things they don't tell you.
You have to buy a link for other live services like fuel, weather, etc.
Then you have to pay for those services annually.