YED Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning nerdculture nerdculture nerdculture  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis La La Land Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon 25% off select Britax car seats

Showing 1-10 of 47 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 48 reviews
on February 22, 2016
I found this product years ago on sale in a store and thought I would try it. M Once I realized how fantastic it is, I bought a few more! There was a joke among my friends when we went out that we weren't ready until we had our sexy mother pucker. I thought I had searched on Amazon for it before and didn't find out. I searched again on a whim this week and I was so excited to find it! The consistency is pretty thick and nice on its own but then it starts to tingle a few minutes later and plumps your lips up. It fills in all my lines around my lips that just come with age. I love this stuff!
on March 19, 2016
Love this stuff. I wish I could find it in stores. It is just the right color to add a little life to my lips and feels like it plumps my lips without the painful filler. I will be 65 this year and my lops look great!
review image
on July 29, 2016
Makes my lips full & lush....stays on fairly well for gloss...I do wish Amazon would show this product with all color choices together instead of each as if a separate product. Like type in product name & all colors show up.
on October 21, 2015
Perfect everyday shade. The plumping formula does give that slightly tingly sensation most lip plumpers have, but that fades after about 10 minutes. The only reason that I did not give it 5 stars is that this formula is very sticky which I am not a fan of.
on July 17, 2016
I used to buy this at Target, I was sad when I could no longer find it in the stores. Then my daughter told me she found it on Amazon (of course). I really like this, the ones I had before were a nude and this has more color, which is nice. I love the tingling. I'll order it again.
on November 18, 2015
This is a really nice product. Flavor is one of the best and tint is nice. Works perfect on top of a lip stain to moisten up the lips. It stays on for a long time
on January 20, 2016
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The color is perfect. Please don't ever stop carrying it. I bought it years ago and I haven't been able to find it lately, until I stumbled upon it on Amazon. My lips are very happy :)
on January 26, 2016
Purchased this to make my thin lips fuller. Not sure if it looks larger because the gloss attracts attention to them, or if they are a little fuller. I feel the tingling effect for about 10 minutes, but it's not irritating.
on March 6, 2016
I've bought this brand of lip gloss before at Target but apparently they don't sell it anymore. I was almost out of the tube I had so I decided to order it through Amazon in this color, Yummy Plum. My only complaint is that the color is definitely not plum. It's more of a cherry red, even more red than the picture. Luckily, it still looks great on. The red is transparent, and true to the Mother Pucker line it's super glossy and stays on for a couple of hours if you leave it alone and aren't eating or drinking. I love this brand because they really do stay on longer than any other lip gloss I've tried. As far as the plumping goes... you can feel a tingle which makes it seem like it "might" be doing some plumping, but honestly I've never noticed any significant plumping with any lip gloss that claims to do so. This gloss is super sticky, which isn't great when your hair gets stuck in it or you're kissing (my ex didn't like it), but it really does a fantastic job of looking glossy and not fading away in 5 minutes like so many others.

Pros: Really glossy, stays on much longer than other brands, nice tingle, color is pretty, doesn't taste bad at all
Cons: Color was different than description, very sticky
review image
on August 9, 2016
I wasn't prepared for my tongue to go numb when I licked my lip a little, but overall a pretty color and nicely lip-enhancing. Doesn't irritate the skin around my lips like some other plumping products have.