YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Book House Cleaning TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Go Explore Outdoor Recreation on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on December 13, 2013
I am happy with my Chef'n Prep cutting board. Main reason why I purchased is because it is bamboo---which is antimicrobial, but the side preps are a bonus. I do have to conditioner it at least once a month, but it's very easy to use. I highly recommend Howard BBC012 Butcher Block Conditioner (it's all natural). I can think of one upgrade, a moat on the perimeter so that juices don't run off ....
on April 20, 2012
I ordered this in hopes that I would be able to easily cut my veggies and get them out of the way to cut others. It did just that and I love it. It is so easy to use and to push the veggies to the strainer attachment and wash them with ease is great. This is a great product!!!
on April 30, 2012
this prep station is ok but complicated. the sides have a tendency to pull out when you are trying to use them. if you leave them in a little further, there isn't much room to use them. the side to drain items, doesn't hold much. I will continue to use this, but it is not exactly what I expected.
on March 30, 2016
I just received this item, and I am completely disappointed. I based this purchase on the many Amazon positive reviews, but this item is crap. Both sides, the strainer and holder are nearly impossible to pull out on each side.

I'm in the middles of a major move, and so do NOT have the time to do returns. What to do, what to do.
on January 1, 2017
So happy with this board! As someone with little space in my kitchen, it's always a hassle to try to prep, but this cutting board makes life so much easier. The board itself is great quality and looks lovely on the counter, plus it's easy to clean. One of my favorite recent purchases by far.
on May 16, 2015
Wow placed the order and THREE days later it was on my door step! But that isn't really the great part. The great part is the product itself! I have a small and I mean small kitchen! It was remodeled before I moved in but the sink choice by the previous owners would not be what I would want. Two sinks but one is half the size of the other, so It can be quite useless. I wanted alittle more counter space. This cutting board is PERFECT! It is very nice looking covers the sink opening completely and I LOVE the two slide out compartments on either side. I can swing the board over to the other sink and cut into the strainer or the tray. The bamboo cutting surface is beautiful. It really expands my work space! The strainer is a collapsible silicone and quite a nice size, easily could hold a big box of strawberries. The tray side removes to transfer cut items to your cooking surface. Cleans easily and is very well made. I will get many years out of it. I am a former chef and I give it two thumbs up!
on November 10, 2016
I liked the idea, so I purchased it. Quality turned out to be subpar. Plastic drawers are too tight or too loose, working them is cumbersome to say the least. The cutting surface feels plasticky, with all the liquids immeditealy running off it and no grooves to col
on December 3, 2013
This is very very handy. Only reason it doesn't get five stars is that the cutting board and the chopping drawer slide out unexpectedly when I rinse it in the sink. If they had a peg or some way of holding them in place, it would earn a 5 star rating.
on May 1, 2013
love this product. use it regularly and have found it to be very very useful. the side board which is detachable is what i recommend
on April 13, 2015
I got this when I was too weak to stand at a cutting board at all. It allows me to sit at a table and do prep work on vegetables, etc. Now it lives in a narrow shelf by my main prep station in my kitchen. I am able to store my 5 inch and bird beak Global knives in the white plastic section and the 7.5 Global on the bamboo portion. If I need to sit and slice it is available for that and the knife blades won't be damaged.