Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
on August 14, 2015
My go to trunks that I will only wear from now on. Love the fit, its not too high or too low on the waist and it does not sag at all in the butt area like other trunks I've owned after a couple hours of wearing them throughout the day. The price is a little high for each pair but I would honestly say its a quality product. My only gripe is that the tag is very uncomfortable but its an easy fix I just used a seam ripper and I cut out the tags off each of my pairs and now they wear great.
on May 14, 2017
Nicely constructed and the material is soft. Giving it three stars because some bone head decided to be cute and move the tag to the side of the underwear instead of at the back where it normally would be. You have more motion at the hip than in the middle of your back. That motion causes rubbing from the tag and discomfort. If it wasn't for that one issue I would be buying more.
on April 18, 2016
These were perfect, sizing chart is spot on. I'm a size 33 and the MM fit great! They are low rise trunks that sit right on the waist and cover 1/3 of my thighs showing the right amount of legs lol. The micro fiber is HEAVENLY. I have never worn underwear so comfortable in my life and I can say I will purchase more pairs because one is simply not enough. Sexy underwear at its finest.
on January 18, 2015
I went on a "time to finally buy new underwear" shopping spear. I bought 12 pairs within this same price range, from a handful of different brands.

My wife and I love this pair the most! Super soft, super sexy, super comfortable (except the tag which you should remove once you get it). Also, they have a little rubber on the inseam of the back side that make them less likely to slip down. So if you have a small butt, these are even more ideal!

Pretty soon I will have a ton of this pair.
on August 21, 2015
I like the feel with exception of the waistband. As you can tell in the photo the front logo is not centered at front. Neither is the tag. The waist band has a tag that 1. is not centered at the back and 2. when removing often destroys the product. In short not having the tag centered (or having it tagless-get with the times CK) and the logo centered in front makes for an uncomfortable wear.
on August 24, 2015
Comfortable, but I wasn't knocked out like some reviewers have been. I like the shorter length than boxer briefs, and that is sometimes hard to find in stores. I can't justify the price of the Calvin Kleins, once I found some Adidas dry-fit trunk style briefs, about the same length, for a LOT lower price, and managed to get them on sale at J.C. Penney for less than list price.
on December 1, 2014
I love these. They are super comfy and lets just say the wife L.O.V.E.S. them. Nothing more to say.

Update: These are still, by far, my favorite. However they are a tad bit expensive. If they would lower the price I would by a ton. $40 bucks for two pairs is steep. Plus you need up wearing them out quicker (few months) because they are my number one go too but i only ever have a few pair because of the price.
on November 14, 2012
I like the feel and fit, especially the waist band as it's not tight like other brands. The only thing I don't like is the way the legs ride up. I didn't notice it at the office but when I go to the gym, it's more bothersome. These are not great to wear while exercising and when I'm getting changed in the lockerroom, they look like briefs until I tug the legs down...everytime. My guess is it's because of the polyester/elastane material. This was a test to see if I liked them and based on this, I've aleady ordered my next pairs with a higher cotton blend, which I think will help.
on January 14, 2016
nice
on August 16, 2016
These are very pricey but one of the best pairs of underwear available on Amazon.com (I have tried many). They are comfortable, fit well, and seem to hold up well over many washings.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.