Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on June 9, 2013
Any problem that you can have with this phone I did.
When I got it, I loved it. Looks nice and looks like a smartphone and its not!
The battery life was terrible, it took time to load every time I opened my contacts, it did not auto-erase my test messaging inbox (even thou I set it to), it was slow, it always showed that I was connecting to the internet and I wasn't...
on August 9, 2014
best phone ive had so far. i actually have an upgrade and my original one is still working great though i wante to purchase a new one because all of th basic phones nowadays are made horribly and break so easily. so sad they stopped making it. guess ill live with my old one...
on July 7, 2016
Best non smart phone I've ever had
on May 26, 2013
I received this phone in just 2 days com the day I ordered it. This phone is easy to use and extremely sleek. People always mistake it for a Blackberry. I highly suggest to anyone looking at this phone to buy it.
on May 23, 2013
i loved it and would like to order another one. Thank you, do i go about ordering it the same way?

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.