BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 9, 2013
Any problem that you can have with this phone I did.
When I got it, I loved it. Looks nice and looks like a smartphone and its not!
The battery life was terrible, it took time to load every time I opened my contacts, it did not auto-erase my test messaging inbox (even thou I set it to), it was slow, it always showed that I was connecting to the internet and I wasn't...
on August 9, 2014
best phone ive had so far. i actually have an upgrade and my original one is still working great though i wante to purchase a new one because all of th basic phones nowadays are made horribly and break so easily. so sad they stopped making it. guess ill live with my old one...
on July 7, 2016
Best non smart phone I've ever had
on February 24, 2012
This is a great feature phone for those who won't give in to the data plan cost. It can access web if you chose, but doesn't require it. It's the perfect size, great for texting and battery life is great. For some reason it is not advertised or available through Verizon online or instore. Probably because they would be out of stock. It is the phone I have been waiting for, you won't be dissappointed in it if you are showing any interest in this type of phone. Ordered through Amazon mine came with a free car charger. Call sound if good, and no problems with dropped calls or attaining service. Keypad is small, but that should come without saying just by looking at the photos. Overall it is everything I expected and more.
on May 26, 2013
I received this phone in just 2 days com the day I ordered it. This phone is easy to use and extremely sleek. People always mistake it for a Blackberry. I highly suggest to anyone looking at this phone to buy it.
on May 23, 2013
i loved it and would like to order another one. Thank you, do i go about ordering it the same way?
on February 18, 2012
this is a great messaging phone, good sound quality a good camera, lots of free apps, the big question is why Verizon isnt marketing it or selling it in their own stores or their own website? if you want a really good feature phone, buy this one!
on April 28, 2012
I've had this phone for over a week and I'm extremely pleased. I'm adding this review since I was not familiar with ZTE, the manufacturer, and there are few reviews.

First and most important, call quality is great and battery life has not been an issue. Another must have feature for me is its Overseas Roaming capability with the SIM card included.

For texting, at first the keys seem small & some upper case symbols (example ` and , ) are difficult to distinguish from one another, but after a few days you become familiar with the layout and you'll appreciate the full keyboard. The keys have a very nice perceptible touch. Many of the keys serve a dual purpose that is intuitive to understand and provide all the shortcuts you will ever need. Menus are logical and easy to navigate.

Overall build quality is excellent and the phone is the perfect size to fit in your pocket. It has the appearance and shape of a Blackberry Curve.

While you can browse the web, it does not have a touch screen, so navigation is difficult, but since this is a basic phone, I don't believe that is important.

The camera has a flash, but no zoom, and is fine for infrequent use. It also has a basic music player and I had no problem adding mp3 files from my PC to the phone's inserted memory card via a standard USB connection. One other review mentioned a problem with this, but all you need to do is have the phone format the card, attach the phone via USB to your PC, and copy files to the \synched folder. For music this is \synched\music; for photos, it's the \synched\pics etc.

Another nice touch is the phone's software can be upgraded if Verizon/ZTE put out a new version.I have not tried the phone's Bluetooth feature or GPS.

When you consider cost (free with a two year extension and no data plan required), quality, design, and features, this is the ideal basic phone for me.

Update 9 Sep 2012 - I've used this phone now for 4 months and I'm still very pleased with its performance and features. It was used in Europe and worked great with calls and text; however, costs for calls were high. I've not had any major problems. At times, I have experienced a missed key stroke or a double letter/symbol with the key pad and the battery indicator is not as accurate as it should be. I've learned to charge it every few days even if it shows fully charged.
on October 10, 2012
My iPhone 4 contract was up for upgrade. I considered the new iPhone 5, but felt no real need to upgrade. At the same time, I didn't want to pay $30 per month for the mandatory data plan because I'm on Wi-Fi 95% of the time either at home or the office. I was paying $30 for the privilege of having access to Verizon's network, not the actual usage. Besides, at least $20 out of the $30 probably was going to pay off the phone subsidy Verizon paid Apple.

The solution: Cut off the data plan. Use the iPhone 4 as a glorified iPod. Add a Skype number. I now have the same service as before 95% of the time for under $6 a month. Upgrade (actually, downgrade) to a basic-phone like the Adamant for voice and texting outside the Wi-Fi zones.

The Adamant is such a smart product. It's truly adequate for daily use. It's smartly laid out. It looks and feels like a Blackberry with half the thickness. Typing is so much easier on it than a virtual keyboard. Why couldn't Samsung, LG or RIMM itself produce a good basic-phone like this? I'm sure they could, but they probably didn't so that the consumer would lament the lack of good basic-phones and buy a smartphone sold at a huge mark-up. Now all my children want to ditch their LG QWERTY-keyboard basic-phones and get this slick Blackberry look-alike. Way to go, ZTE!

Two add'l comments: First, many reviewers complained about button delay. I had a Blackberry 8703e for years. It had longer delays than the Adamant. In my opinion, the Adamant is slightly faster than Blackberry models from 5 to 6 years ago. That's pretty good for a basic-phone. Second, in order to downgrade from a smartphone, you need to download the VZ Contact Transfer app and back up the address book BEFORE you activate the new phone.
on September 27, 2013
I don't normally give reviews, but this phone has been so frustrating!!

The phone displays the incorrect time throughout the day. If it's wrong when the alarm is supposed to go off, then it doesn't work. It also makes it confusing in logging the wrong times for phone calls & texts. And it's waaay off, like 4 hours & 13 minutes for example, not 1 hour as if it's a different time zone.

I don't receive texts in real time. Often all of the sudden the phone is flooded with texts, even though it has good reception.People also have trouble receiving most of the texts from the phone.

The phone turns off all on it's own randomly a couple of times a day.

The phone display also freezes up several times a day, until you are forced to turn it off & back on.

I STRONGLY encourage you to purchase something else!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.