Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 413 reviews
on March 7, 2014
My kids, 4.5 and 2.5, LOVE this (the younger one only watches short, appropriate, snippets). They love Lion King, and as a result, love this movie. In fact, my son found a Hidden Mickey in the scene where Pumba and Timon go over the waterfall - impressive! Keep your eyes focused on the cliffs. This is a direct to DVD prequel for a reason, and its largely for kids...but I certainly enjoyed watching parts of it myself. Even as a 37-year old, some of the Pumba-Timon dialogue regarding flatulence was really quite clever, what can I say!! :) Well, it struck my funny bone, at least. And there are a variety of other very enjoyable and clever scenes. In sum: par excellence for the kiddie set, and probably quite enjoyable for anyone who liked Lion King.
on August 14, 2017
my grandson really loved it I have been told my his mother he takes it to bed with him thanks for the joy
on July 17, 2016
Great movie but I already had Lion King 1 1/2 which is this same movie! In other words, don't order this if you have Lion King 1 1/2 because it's this same movie they just changed the name for some reason!
on November 30, 2014
Hello,
Thank you so very much! I Got it today! Its for my sister for christmas. This is her favorite of the Lion King! Could not find it in none of the other stores! Glad I was able to get it for her! I was glad to get it so fast! Makes Christmas much easier! :) Thank you for your great Packing! For people Reading it was: New, and in bubble rap, Had still in plastic cover over the DvD, and Packed clean. I did the 2 day shipping. Would love to buy aging from them. Thank you aging! Have a Great and Many Happy Christmas! May All your dreams and Wish's Come True! Would recommend anyone to buy it!
on July 20, 2017
I enjoyed this original release for this movie!
on August 11, 2015
I love the movie, honestly, I do. But I don't like how it's The Lion King 3 when the appropriate title is The Lion King 1 1/2.
on March 4, 2017
Was not playing properly in my dvd player.
on March 17, 2017