Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on November 8, 2012
I love this product...It's comfortable, stylish and very well made with lots of important features...like zipped inside of pocket pockets...great to keep that cell phone or whatever, dry. I like the "bill" feature on the hood, which keeps my glasses dry..and it's a great windbreak. I thought i'd want a medium but since I will probably wear a sweater underneath when it turns cold, I ordered a large and am glad I did. It's perfect.
on February 16, 2013
The Columbia Silver Falls Rain Jacket is adorable. I chose the color, winter green/wham. The color is bright but not too bright. It's a beautiful minty green with lime green detailing. It seems to fit true to size, I usually wear a medium in Columbia but purchased a large in order to have room for layering. It is very fitted and stylish looking. The jacket IS very THIN and light weight so I layer a light fleece under it. I would recommend purchasing a size up if you plan on wearing this jacket in cold, damp weather. I only give this jacket four stars because it does not seem very durable. It is made of extremly thin material and seems like it may not hold up for more than a year or two. However, I can not be sure of this until I have worn it for a longer period of time. I only paid half the suggested retail price, so if it lasted me a few seasons I will be happy. Cute, Girly jacket, perfect for Spring,
on February 21, 2013
I ordered this jacket online because I needed something for my trip overseas. I do love the jacket but it is much lighter (thinner) than expected. So it is not something that will ...keep you warm. Great for summer nights or Its nice for a light sprinkle or two. Also note the sizes run a bit smaller than normal. As I like a little extra room in my jackets - this one fits like a glove. glad I ordered a larger size than I would normally because my true size would NOT fit. Either way I am very happy with my choice, but still need to buy something a little thicker.
on December 29, 2012
Worth every penny. Through a rain shower in Washington state in December it kept me warm and dry. I usually order medium on all outerwear. I like to layer my clothes. I did have it layered with a T-shirt, shirt and sweater and was not tight or binding. The hood was a little too flimsy to keep the rain out of my face. Overall a great jacket.
on November 23, 2012
I love this jacket! The lining is fresh and soft, it is very comfortable to wear outdoors and it covers me from the rain! It looks really nice, very stylish, and i love how the hood has an extra shape on the top to prevent water from drippin on your face. Fantastic! Very chic too.
on January 17, 2013
I ordered the item for future use during rainy days. The sizing was a bit bigger. Or maybe I just wanted a more snug fit. The best thing I like in this jacket is the color. Vibrant and girlie. Vibrant is useful for visibility under the rain.
One thing I noticed is the swooshing sound when the material collides (arms to side body part). The sound is a bit obvious during a quiet walk. However, insignificant against raindrop sounds.
on April 29, 2015
I have lost weight and all of my extra large jackets are loose on me. This jacket fits just right...not loose at all. I think it is the cut. If you normally wear an XL, it might be tight. If I hadn't lost the weight, it would have been too tight.
on February 14, 2013
My wife really likes it, roomy, lightweight and great for layering up underneath it. I have a simular one for myself, which I use a lot.
on October 7, 2013
I love that this jacket is thin, but protective against rain. The colors are great too. The only downside is that I usually wear a small, but for this jacket I would have gotten a medium. The small fits, but it is a little snug.
on January 25, 2016
Product seems as advertised except it's too small. Order a size larger!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question