Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 11, 2015
I hate the new fabric blend. My old ones are 65 cotton/35 polyester. I bought these because I love my old ones. These are 65 polyester/35 cotton. They are hot. They have no give. They itch. The fabric is rough. The fit is also different. I've worn a large for years but probably should have gotten an xl in these. Not happy and would return them but I've already washed them trying to get the fabric to soften up. Still very uncomfortable. I'm afraid Cherokee has just lost a loyal customer.
on September 18, 2017
These scrubs have always worked well for me with their front pockets and large cargo pocket. I order a medium and they're a little baggy in the rear and hips but it allows me to move at work without being constricted or limited and that's a big upside. Will definitely order again. And they come in TALL lengths!!!
on July 10, 2016
I really like these pants! I have two pairs, and I alternate wearing them every other day. I've had them for around 6 weeks now, and they have held up remarkably well considering I've probably washed them 20-25 times each. The drawstring tends to loosen a little throughout the day, so I find myself having to tighten it several times, but it's not a huge issue for me. I'm 5'11" 160 lbs and ordered a medium. I wish I would have gone with the tall size, but the length is still okay for me with the regular (they might be a little flood-ish, but not too bad). I had tried the tall size on in the store and felt like they were too long, but I think they probably would have been a better fit for me in the end. Regardless, I still love these pants! The size pocket is my favorite aspect of these pants, it's a huge upgrade for me over the non-cargo pant scrub styles.
on June 25, 2016
These bottoms are a great find! I am "petite", 5'3 120 lbs with an athletic build. I tend to wear "low rise" styles in general, and these scrubs are exactly what I've been looking for! I've searched high and low for pants that don't need major hemming, and fit well in the waist. I bought the x-small petite to start, and they are a little roomy with a little bit of extra length. I will keep these, but have re-ordered the 2x-small petite (1 inch less waist, 2 inch less length) for what I hope will be a perfect fit. I love the material these are made of, it is not a "soft" scrub but rather sturdy and has a structured look. The olive color has a bit of a shine to and it's somewhat water resistant. I like the cargo pocket. These actually have belt loops!
on August 16, 2016
I purchased a pair of these in 2014. They have survived two years of 3x weekly laundering, bending, squatting, running and exploding drug vials. These are the only scrub pants I have been able to find that STAY UP all day long and don't slide down my backside/look like parachute pants. They are riddled with pockets to shove all sorts of useless crap in. They are so soft and comfy. These are by far my favorite pants, I have a ton of them and will keep buying more.
on March 28, 2016
I have worn this style of scrub pant for a few years now and the are my favorite fit of all the scrubs I have worn. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because I ordered x-small regular size and they sent me X-small petite instead. Luckily this pair of petite wasn't as short as ones I have tried before so I was able to keep them and not hassle with the exchange. I am 5"2 and the petite scan run short even for me, so I usually get regular because I prefer slightly too long over too short in my pant lengths.
on February 1, 2016
They are just ok. The look is nice, but I wasn't expecting the low-rise to basically show my butt. Other low-rise pants still have enough fabric to accommodate your behind. The front is great compared to my other Workwear Cherokee scrubs and hit at the low waste which is so much more comfortable since I had to fold my other ones down in the front. I wear a medium in my other Cherokee scrubs, but I think a large would have fit the waist and thigh area a little better since there is no stretch at all since it's full drawstring, no elastic.
on June 20, 2017
Love the new Cherekee pants. I am not in the medical field, however, I noticed the new looks and decided the pants would be great.
Great kick around and comfortable! Try them. You will love them.
on June 9, 2012
I'm a pastry chef and needed some lighter weight pants for summertime. These provide reasonable protection from the heat of the range/oven.. They aren't a particularly flammable fabric and they breathe really well. I love not having elastic, but don't love not having back pockets. I am a size 10 in pants and the large is HUGE on me, (im 5'8" 140#) but they are so comfy I don't mind. I hate dealing with returns. I'll buy more pairs when i need them, but in medium. Steel grey, eggplant, and black all have held up well after several washings. They did not shrink or fade at all, even in the dryer.
on August 21, 2017
Bought these as the 'Missy Fit' so they were mid rise, they arrived as full not mid rise pants. Excessive amount of material. Difference between sizes is extreme and unfortunately I fall between sizes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.