Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 531 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 570 reviews
on February 4, 2016
Another brand use to make some shorts like this and I lived in them. I was really glad to find a similar pair at a similar cost. These do run a bit big. Even the small is a loose fit, but they stay up. For reference, I have a 30" waist and 37" hips, but these ride low on me (5'4, 130 lbs). After receiving these I immediately bought two more pair. So far I have only lounged around in these, but I will probably live in them. Including working out, running, and running errands.

PROS:
+ loose, comfy fit
+ breathable material
+ drawstring to tighten

CONS:
- no pockets (seems silly, but I had a similar pair with pockets. pockets are always great.)
- run large, size down at least one size

I would say "would buy again!" but obviously I already did!
review image review image
on February 18, 2016
I was worried these would be a bit large on me because of all the reviews I read but I took a chance. They fit perfect! I got them in a medium and as you can see I'm not really a skinny girl. But I weigh 130 and I'm 5,1.. I haven't worn them out yet but come spring/summer I will. ☺ recommend
on August 23, 2015
Nice shorts
on April 3, 2015
Tall curvy runners, be careful. I'm 5'11", hourglass shaped, with a relatively big rear/hips, and a bit of a belly. I bought these in an XL with another pair of spandex for running. The fit is a bit strange on me -- the waist falls across the widest part of my belly unless I pull them up extra high, in which case they pull a bit across my belly and ride up in the front. If I wear them lower, under my belly, then there's extra fabric that bunches awkwardly in the crotch. The length of the legs is pretty short -- I have long legs, but I'd never wear these without a layer underneath. Having said that, the waist is pretty loose, and the tie only does a moderate job of addressing that problem. In short, they're simultaneously too big in some areas and too small in others with an awkwardly placed waist. Clearly I'm in the minority here, but if you're built tall and curvy like me, you may have fit problems with these shorts.
on November 15, 2015
I will be honest: I did not buy these for wearing publicly at the gym, I bought these for working out at home/walking or jogging with my dogs or just wearing around the house while cleaning etc. Thus I did not have a concern about the length: These are short: if you are on the stair machine or similar at the gym, someone will see right up them. Wear underwear with good coverage.

These are the most comfortable shorts I have ever owned. I went back and bought them in 3 more colors. When I get home from work, the pants come off and these shorts go on.

I found they fit as expected (I wear size 4, I got a small, it fit great). They are loose fitting (do not cling to your legs) which is just what I wanted. The waist band fits perfect: not too tight, but not loose enough to slip or rub when working out.

I love these shorts. If you are looking for something comfortable and loose fitting for working out (or otherwise), I completely recommend these shorts.
on April 25, 2016
I'm so relived these fit well. I'm a curvier almost petite and didn't know if I should size up, but took a gamble and went with a size small. I'm somewhere between hourglass and pear shaped. For comparison reasons; I'm 5'3 ish, 126 pounds, have a 27.5 inch waist, but my pudgy thighs go out to 37.5 inches and I have a bubble butt. I'm so glad my hind end doesn't eat these up too much for a wedgie central. If you're any bigger than me though, then you may want to consider sizing up to a medium. I'm probably towards the upper end of a size small. I think these are modest enough, they cover my stretch marks and hip flare. Comfy enough.

The quality is pretty good, but like others have mentioned, there's no liner. I purchased the black ones and will have to wear them with dark or black underwear
on April 10, 2015
The way these shorts are meant to be worn are mid-high waisted. I didn't expect this so at first I didn't like them. I wore them around the house for a day with the tags on and grew to love them. I am only 5'2" and average size for a petite person and the x-small was perfect. If you like your shorts tight and form fitting maybe this isn't for you but I wanted them to be form fitting but also not tight so that I still looked female but not drowning in my shorts. The picture provided that models these shorts is misleading because only a small percent of people will actually look like that while wearing the shorts. The picture looks like they're low waisted but if you wear it low on your hips it sits weird and bunches at the crotch until you pull it up. I have an average size torso so if yours is longer or shorter then obviously it will fit differently. But for a thin petite woman the x-small left some room to grow but also didn't make me look ridiculous. Also, I haven't had a problem with sitting down and my underwear showing because the inseam is longer than I had thought so it covers me perfectly. It's not short short but not really long. Like a midi length.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2016
I was contemplating whether to buy this or not as some reviews said it was a little too short, and some said it fit one size larger. I bought this in XS, I'm 5"2 and weight 108 pounds, this fit perfectly. Not too tight, not big enough to slip off. I usually wear a XS/S so if I had bought an S size, it would've ran a little too big for me. I've been using these for about 3 times now at the gym and it's the perfect length for me. I wouldn't necessarily say it's see through, I am able to do squats without these pants showing anything. It's very airy and light, one of the best pair of gym shorts I have. The design is just as shown in the picture! Would definitely recommend this to anyone thinking about buying these shorts!
on February 16, 2016
I intend to answer questions I had when purchasing this item: most people find that this doesn't fit them so this might help you
I am 5" 3 and 125 pounds and I was going to order small but I looked at the reviews and I ordered an extra small (I wear size 0-1 shorts) I think I have a small waist.
It's very smooth and comfortable and its easy to move in. It seems see through but it's not (I ordered black)unless you wear neon or white underwear. I'm very happy with this product :)
on August 10, 2015
Really love the material but Small is too large for a 26 jean size and the crotch is way too long. I think size S is good for a 28 jean size unless you have a 26 inch waist and a 40+ inch hip.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.