YED Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 New Year, New You Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services JustAddMagic JustAddMagic JustAddMagic  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on June 17, 2015
This is an awesome product. I had it in the past and have not been able to purchase it locally. I was happy to find it on Amazon. I absolutely love the bath product and the lotion both. The scent is so clean and refreshing and it helps to soften and moisturize my skin.
on September 18, 2014
This really deserves a NO star rating. The bottle is correct, but the content is NOT Crabtree & Evelyn. I've been buying this product for many years, because I love the smell. After recently moving, I thought it would be easier to buy a couple of bottles online, since I've been unable to find this at any local shops. This smells NOTHING like Crabtree & Evelyn Avocado. I went against my better instincts and bought this even though the seller was not Amazon, they were only acting as the warehouse. This product is not eligible for return. So I learned my lesson. Hopefully this review will prevent you from making the same mistake as me.
on January 8, 2014
This gel lathers really well. It has a pleasant enough scent, but it didn't knock my socks off. It does have great conditioning properties and makes my skin feel nice and soft.
on November 25, 2013
The bath and shower gel not only smells "delicious" it makes your skin very soft and smooth. Love it! "
on July 12, 2013
Just love the feel on my skin and the scent of the basil and avocado. I recommend this product beyond a doubt.
on September 17, 2014
great product smells so good
on December 7, 2013
I have a previous bottle of this which smells great, but this one doesn't smell quite the same... not sure where the difference is, since it's the same scent.
on August 17, 2013
I like the smell of this product that's why I bought it. However, sometimes the aroma is too noticeable and I smell it on myself more than I would lilke.
on June 16, 2013
Why this helps my skin which is very sensitive I don't know. I do know that I love this brand. I can only get on line now since the local store closed down. It seems to help my skin.
on January 11, 2017
I love this product. I can't wear most scented products. But the natural scents used in this product do not bother my allergies. Really a nice product.