Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

I bought these in Black for $93.93 in size 12-12.5. I got them for my brother as he needed some good job interview shoes. They arrived quickly and in flawless condition. He reports them to be extremely comfortable, which says a lot as he normally doesn't wear dress shoes, and to fit as expected.

In case you're wondering if these are worth the price, my answer is a solid YES! My close inspection revealed these to be high quality with attention to detail. The leather is nice, the stitching is solid, and the tongue is directly connected to the upper (the front part of the shoe) in one piece. The soles are supportive and contain good traction. I have owned several Ecco's myself, as have my male relatives and friends. With proper care, these will last years. In fact, these are of a caliber of footwear that (a few years down the road) you take to a shoe repair shop to re-sole as opposed to throwing them out.

From a female's perspective, I find these shoes to be highly fashionable. If they weren't for my brother, I would even say they're sexy, LOL. I like how the toe box is squared. Not sure why, but this just looks like a nice feature on men's dress shoes... Far better than the pointed or rounded toe. The buckle is also great. It adds character to the shoe in a classy manner. Additionally, these are just overall high quality, nice dress shoes. In my opinion, they look like they cost a lot but not in that metro "I spent $1,000 on these Italian loafers" way that I find to be kinda uhg... These are the perfect blend of fashion and function... Like the guy who wears these shoes knows how to dress up but will still go dirt biking on the weekend.

If I saw a guy wearing these in public, I would probably compliment him on his nice shoes.
on March 3, 2014
Awesome style and comfort, I already have a pair of shoes from this brand, I ordered it based on my previous shoe size with the style that I liked, these shoes fit amazingly, and my feet generally arnt sore by the end of the day, which is why i decided to go with this brand again, because of my previous great experience.

Very Satisfied, been wearing em every day to break em in, I work at a New/Used Car Dealership so I'm always on the go and on my feet with my shifts being 10 to 12 hours generally.
on February 29, 2016
size down! as a long time ecco wearer (10+ years) I've always been size 45 (11.5 US), until now! I did see in the reviews that it is somewhat big, but also saw some reviews that said too small or snug, so I decided to go with my tried and true size 45 but these things were way too big......so I returned for size 44 and was a little bit skeptical about this until they showed up and I put them on, a bit snug but that's better in my opinion, I'm a day and a half into breaking them in and I can tell they are going to be perfect. Good thing the amazon return is easy and free (does take a week as a prime member but if that is my only complaint, I'll take it)
on January 21, 2014
Be careful: I wear a 10.5 - 11, but had to get these as 9 - 9.5 after trying them in the store for size.
Honestly LOVE these shoes. They look great and i love the little metal clip on my shoes. They are ultra comfortable, even when standing for long periods. They have very cushiony soles, but don't look like those ugly orthopedic type shoes. I wear them only as a work shoe, but i would think you can go to any function in these. They come with a shoe horn and tote bag which is practical if you are changing shoes from the gym or from winter boots. Great value.
on March 24, 2014
Very nice shoe and comfortable.
Just be aware: This particular ecco style runs a little different in size then the other styles because of the buckle in front. So you will need a bigger size then any other style. In my case, a 41 was too small even though my other ecco is a 41. I had to go with a 42.
Enjoy!
on February 1, 2017
If you are on long hours standing walking or driving, Ecco has the best fit and comfort shoes. I got 5 Ecco pairs for each day of work, what can I say. If you are not comfort on your feet doing surgery, waiting tables, guarding president or you a professor or barber. With Ecco shoes you want fail on your task.
Thank you Ecco , you are little pricey but what can I do, I have to wear and tear you.
on May 1, 2015
Ecco's are my favorite shoes, though they seem to run a little large. I normally where a 10, but the 44s are too big. The 43 seems to fit much better, even though they're made for a 9 to a 9 1/2.
on November 9, 2015
I have the normal New Jersey already, just got one with a shiny buckle for snazzy events. I wear my normal ones for daily work, walking about 10,000 steps a day in the hospital, and they last about 1.5 years. I am confident these would last just as long, but I only plan to wear these when we eat at Michelin restaurants or go out to a nice event.
on April 29, 2017
Bought 4 months ago, barely used and are already coming apart. Very disappointed.
on July 13, 2017
Not sure these were even legit Eccos. Too many cheap Chinese knockoffs on Amazon these days.. These shoes scuffed the first week I had them. Very low quality leather..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.