Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 119 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 154 reviews
on March 5, 2017
An adorable two year old is blown up bigger than a building in Las Vegas.
Everything about this movie is sweet and funny.
I don't think of it as a sequel - - to me, it is an original movie on its own - - you did not need to see the first one to enjoy this movie.
on April 24, 2017
One of the best Parenting movies of all time !!!! Several classic one liners that every parent of a toddler/pre-schooler will appreciate. Great for whole family.
on October 3, 2016
Growing up in the 80s, this franchise was one most of us can remember. I decided that my son needed to see all the good movies from my day. After watching Honey, I shrunk the kids, we saw this one and he asked to watch it. He loved it! He is only 5, but loved the baby growing huge! He also loved the rescuing of the baby as well. If you want your kids to see some clean movies that will hold their attention, I recommend it! It is great for all ages, and even I still enjoyed it!
on June 1, 2017
Great. Picked up a VCR and shared this movie with my kids on VHS. They had fun with the movie and the tape itself.
on March 29, 2017
My whole family loved this movie.
on September 17, 2017