Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Echo Dot Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 3, 2015
My husband is an over-pronator and has some nasty flat feet. So, finding comfortable, supportive shoes is a problem. He wears the New Balance M928 with an orthodontic. It works well. But, for those "casual" activities that we enjoy, he wanted something different. Viola! The ECCO Biom Urbaneering. He found it here on Amazon and I got it. He read so many reviews, across the Internet and on Amazon that he figured this would be a great shoe for those times he needs to be casual in khakis. Amazon did a great job in packaging the shoes and the delivery was as we normally expect from Amazon. There was no damage to the shoes. Now, for the fit and the "aahs" that he was making when first wearing them.

The fit is perfect. ECCO does an excellent job. Since these were going to be his second pair of ECCOs, he knew what sizes to buy: The size for his feet. We don't understand why some folks are buying ½ size up or down or even a full size up or down. He wears a 12.5" shoe. These fit perfectly, with good room in the toe box. With and without the orthodontic. His heel is cupped very well with the design of the shoe. There is no slippage in that area, and anywhere for that matter in the shoe. The shoe insert was nicely done and he wore the shoes with it around the house for several hours without any difficulty. He does, however, prefer his orthodontic insert. The shoes are high enough to take the orthodontic without his feet rubbing.

The leather upper is wonderful. A bit stiff, out of the box, but with more wearing he expects it to be supple and even more comfortable. So, ore "aahs" coming. So, he's very pleased with the shoe quality. And, he ignored the slight bleeding of the red color.

One of the reviewers noted that the red interior bleeds onto their white socks. We concur. It wasn't much, but
on February 10, 2015
This shoe has poor arch support and what feels like an elevated spot at the ball of the foot. I have a pair of Ecco Track II and a pair of Biom walking shoes 1.3 that fit considerably better than this style, in fact they're my favorite shoes, even amazing. So I was super dissapointed to have to return these. I pay extra for ECCO's cause I have some foot problems. Sorry to say the Biom Grip Urbaneering shoe is in a different category. I'll give it a 2 cause it's a great looking shoe.
on May 28, 2017
Nice shoe and it fits great and I have a very flat left foot and this tends to push my toes to the left and these shoes seem to allow for that. my only complaint is that the soles of the shoe is quit hard and it makes it a bit uncomfortable after a long day on your feet, maybe a pit more padding on the insole would help.
on August 26, 2017
This shoe is particularly well made and quite comfortable. You do need to adjust to the feel of ECCOs, which have firm contoured soles. Think of the first time you put on a Birckenstock; it initially feels hard and a bit awekward, but with some time nothing else feels as nice. Same with these, though the difference from traditional shoes isn't the arch as much as the overal angle.
on August 20, 2014
the treads squeak on tiled flooring so if you work at a hospital or some other tiled establishment that you would want to wear these be careful and also they heat up your feet verity quickly due to the lack of ventilation i had to return but otherwise very comfortable maybe its just me
on October 25, 2016
These shoes were comfortable right out of the box and just keep getting better. I love them.
on January 31, 2017
These shoes fit true to size if....you have normal to narrow feet. They offer great support and the quality is consistent with other Ecco products. One of the few shoes that I could wear the whole day without a break-in period. Great for people who are on their feet a lot..
on September 26, 2014
The left shoe gets five stars, the right one only two. The right shoe makes a "thumping" sound every time I take a step. It sounds like part of the sole is slipping or something to that effect. It doesn't feel different (yet), it's just an annoying sound. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it starts coming apart. I've had them less than two months.

Update: Ecco sent me a new pair. Something was broken in the original right shoe. These shoes are comfortable and great for walking.
on March 21, 2017
For me, these are the most comfortable show brand. Have multiple pairs of Ecco and last a long time. I only buy Ecco
on May 6, 2015
I own four pair of ECCO shoes. They all fit comfortably to size. I bought the Biom Grip as a walking shoe for travel that can be worn for casual as well as casual dress. They look good enough to wear out to dinner (unless you are wearing a coat and tie). I've had them for a week, and they already feel broken in. All my ECCO shoes have a great insole providing support and comfort. I will continue to buy this brand.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.