BCA Month Salon Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on July 21, 2013
This was far less expensive than even the cheapest, shabbiest iPhone 4 I could find, and it's bigger, yet lighter, and more powerful. I bought it as a Ting phone, and the overall bargain is pretty amazing. My 12 year old daughter could not be more thrilled, especially since her more wealthy friends have the iPhone 5. Side by side, this more than holds its own.
on May 17, 2015
Honestly, I've had mine for about a year now, and when I first got it, the battery life was horrendous. But it's hung in there, and surprisingly, was able to hold charge for longer periods of time, over time.
I wanted the durability and flexibility (memory wise) of an andriod, but wanted the system of an apple. Fortunately, I have a tech savvy brother, who was able to jailbreak it for me, so I had the best of both worlds. But's it's glitchy. I'm unable to connect it to my computer and get my pictures off. I had to download a separate app, to be able to download my content onto my computer. And it say's that it's running out of memory, despite the fact that I bought a 30g micro SD card, and total, had 42g of space. I'm going to have my brother look at it again, and prehaps re-jail break it.

Oh. And the cord and wall brick it came with were complete trash. Didn't even fit correctly into the charging outlet. Fortunately the charger for my last phone works for it. :P

All in all, I probably got more then what I paid for, and since I've learned how to work around my glitches, it's fine. But honestly, sometimes I fantasize about flawless phone. :P
on June 17, 2015
While the Samsung Galaxy- any version is amazing. This phone is not sold as described. I needed a locked phone to simply connect to my existing Sprint account while my actual phone is fixed. Basically a replacement phone for the time my phone is out. First off the phone sent to me is unlocked (not locked as listed on description), it has also been so long since it's been on the Sprint network that Sprint had to activate the phone again. that would take 3 days. I'll get my phone replaced by then. In a society where expediency is the key to survival, it sucks when a dependable seller like Amazon sells something that is NOT as advertised.
on October 7, 2013
So far this is a great phone for my daughter since her other phone is no longer working and I could not upgrade yet to get another phone. Actually the seller was right on target in his description for being honest regarding this phone. No problems as of yet and my daughter loves it! She received many compliments even though this is a used phone. I am a fan of Samsung Galaxy and I thank the seller for being hones and shipping the phone on time.
on February 21, 2016
Great phone. Works well and have had no issues with it. The camera isn't the best out there but this phone isn't the newest model now either. Great for the price.
on February 9, 2015
The phone was great. When I recieved the item, and was brand new as it said it would. The product worked perfectly. When we went to the Sprint store to get it activated it would not work. The person who helped us said it has been unlocked to be used on another service. We bought the phone from Battery Assault. They are a great service, only wish the phone would've been able to activate. It's okay though! We could about a deal at Sprint for the Christmas Holiday, and got the iPhone 6. We only have to pay $6.00 more dollars a month for each iPhone 6 we got. Great deal.
on November 18, 2015
I think it's a good starter phone for kids phones are very expensive these days and some kids are rough and responsible so for kids like that why not get this not expensive at all. My son has no problems at all besides the camera quality not being that great.
on June 22, 2014
Buy this for a client, so far no complaints, everything is perfect and running at full capacity 100% recommended for anyone looking to buy from this seller Thank you for your good pruduct.
on February 25, 2015
The phone arrived on time and was in seemingly excellent working conditions. However, this is what Sprint said when I tried to activate this phone: Unfortunately, your device either has a balance due with your current provider (including having time left on a multi-year subsidized plan, unpaid early termination fees, or other outstanding balance), or is otherwise currently ineligible for registration.
on January 25, 2012
Where can I start? This is interesting phone. Literally a mini speedy tablet. This is my first android device so this came off a bit complex just trying to navigate. The exterior is totally plastic and unlike the black galaxy epic tough s2 this one does not have a textured back so that was a little disappointing. The performance is the fastest I have ever seen on a phone so I'm really glad i got this instead of the HTC EVO 3d. Every one around me has an htc phone so i wanted something different.

Pros:
Slim
4.5 Inch screen
extremely fast processor
great battery life
unique color
8 mp camera with flash
16 gb internal memory
fun apps
pro/cons:
Lightwieght (in my mind I equate heavier phone with better quality)
many preloaded sprint apps
cons:
plastic casing
Overall I am loving this phone I would definitely suggest buying a case to put this in because if it slipped out my hand it would damage some. I am good with my equipment so that has never been an issue. Awesome phone. Good Job Samsung!

Overall this phone is super
11 comment| 159 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse