Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 3, 2013
i specifically asked for a 'NO CONTRACT SPRINT PHONE' thats what i recieved. There's only one problem the phone has been Flashed and can never used with Sprint again. I am regular customer with amazon, I have never bought anything that was no good. I am very much disappointed.
on May 9, 2014
I had the S3 for a long time, about the time it came out, never knew anything about smartphones, was a new comer. I figured that bigger specs meant a better more faster phone. Never wanted to get a used phone because of fears that it being used meant that once you get it, it starts to suck real quick. But that fear was unfounded, I turned it on, and it works flawlessly. Then I started to brainstorm the specs of devices and what it all means. A lot of apps do not need quad core, that is gaming territory. I am going to get an S1 and see how it operates. I think the S3 is more luxery than anything else, this one was a clear advancment to the S1 with a eight megapixel camera. While the S3 just gives a unnecessary bigger screen, way too slippery (has to have a case), and uses way more energy. I wish I had the S2 instead.

I am just going to put my S3 in hibernate until there are real uses I can think of that utilize quad core power.
on April 28, 2012
I switched from pre-paid JUST to get this phone. I honestly only have one complaint and that is the LED light. It will only flash maybe once every 10 seconds BUT I downloaded an application called flow light and it fixed that. The phone has an amazing display and is extremely fast. The messaging and application drawer was different from what I was used to but learned to love it. I would pick this phone over an Iphone anyday.
on August 15, 2014
DO NOT BUY. I bought what was supposed to be NEW in box. The second i opened the shipping packaging, it was noticeably opened. I took it straight to sprint store to be activated and it was reported lost or stolen!!!
on June 17, 2015
While the Samsung Galaxy- any version is amazing. This phone is not sold as described. I needed a locked phone to simply connect to my existing Sprint account while my actual phone is fixed. Basically a replacement phone for the time my phone is out. First off the phone sent to me is unlocked (not locked as listed on description), it has also been so long since it's been on the Sprint network that Sprint had to activate the phone again. that would take 3 days. I'll get my phone replaced by then. In a society where expediency is the key to survival, it sucks when a dependable seller like Amazon sells something that is NOT as advertised.
on February 6, 2013
very please with phone and appearance of it. I receive this product within 2 days of placing order. very happy
on June 13, 2013
If you are shopping for the Galaxy S2, then you already know how great the phone is, how fast it is and how excellent the camera is. I bought mine from Cell-Sell. The phone was described as being in VERY GOOD condition and it was. There were just a few small dings at the very bottom of the edge of the phone plastic case. Other than that it is perfect. Would definitely buy from them again!
on November 9, 2013
Good phone for the price. I would never have bought this phone at full price, but now it wasn't a terrible buy. I needed a more reliable phone and after buying the battery from somewhere else, this phone is pretty decent. Occasionally has problems with using the screen while in call, but meh. Was 100 something bucks. Didn't expect it to be cutting edge.
on April 5, 2012
I heard a lot about the S II for some time. I, having the HTC 4G from sprint, thought all Androids were the same. but i recently did an Upgrade to the Galaxy S II and was very pleased and surprised how much better this one was to my HTC. the pros : fast, easy, brilliant screen, easy to add music to and the list just keep going. the Cons: well its light. LOL... i don't have anything yet to say bad about this device. i use my Bluetooth and it connected without issue. the size for me is fine. i like the screen and the battery life on this is crazy good. better than my HTC. I have been with Sprint for about 12 years. Ups and downs I stuck and I have to say I have been happy. called when i needed to and kept it moving. you will not go wrong with this device. the Android market place has everything you need. i got black at first but exchanged it for the White one. put a TPU case on it "Clear" of course with a holster and now its fully protected. no problems so far. Get it!!!!
on October 7, 2013
So far this is a great phone for my daughter since her other phone is no longer working and I could not upgrade yet to get another phone. Actually the seller was right on target in his description for being honest regarding this phone. No problems as of yet and my daughter loves it! She received many compliments even though this is a used phone. I am a fan of Samsung Galaxy and I thank the seller for being hones and shipping the phone on time.