Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Magnum Men's Command 8.0 SZ WPI Work Boot
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 14, 2014
Too Waterproof! Not Goretex, and these boots do not breathe. I wear these for 12 to 16 hours a day and my feet sweat constantly. Easy to slip on and off with the zipper, and are good for a couple hours. I attempted to wear these on my 14 hour days, now way. Feet are soaked, cold, and uncomfortable. Even with high grade socks. Find a boot made with Gortex if you need waterproof.
on July 7, 2013
These are great boots. The pair that I received were obviously worn before. The soles had been siliconed to hide the wear, and they smelled like stinkfoot. I powdered the insides and wear them anyway. Hard to find locally. I wouldn't have purchased them had I known they were pre-worn.
on September 2, 2013
Great pair of boots, very padded inside though, so need to squeeze your feet into them, but once on, they will stretch to fit comfortably.
on January 27, 2014
Great work boot. good traction, slipping hasn't been a issue. and they are very comfy and waterproof. if your looking for a waterproof black boot with out a steel toe this is it!
on January 23, 2014
i have used this brand before. but the boots fit and feel great. very comfortable and worth the money. if you are on your feet all the time this would a good boot for you.
on October 7, 2013
Boots fit great and are very comfortable. I bought these as a replacement work boot. I have been happy with them so far, five days of use!
on April 13, 2014
Totally my fault. I ordered the incorrect size. But this store WILL work with you fix these kinds of problems.
on July 2, 2014
I love these boots. Really comfortable and we'll built. Can't go wrong with this brand.