Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on February 23, 2012
After buying the Samsung galaxy 7 inch plus in November I tried to find a soft silicone shell for the back of the device but quickly realized there weren't any available yet because it was so new. After waiting a few months I found this one and it is almost perfect! It goes on very easily and fits nice and snug. The cutouts for things like the camera and headphone jack are perfectly placed. I also love the fact that the edges do not disturb my screen protector and cause it to bubble up like some shells do. It also looks very nice on and actually looks better in person than it does in the pictures. My only complaint is that the power button and volume rocker are a bit difficult to push but I got used to it quickly and now I just push them a bit harder. All in all I love the product and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a way to protect the back of the galaxy without having to use a folio or some other big bulky case. Totally worth the money.
on January 6, 2013
The case I bought is not black, but is grey with circles. It serves the intended purpose quite well, is thin, provides a nice non-slip grip, and looks good. A minor problem is the plastic over the on/off and volume control buttons - this plastic is very stiff and requires pressing very hard to operate the buttons below, but is good for preventing unintentional activation. I suppose one could cut away those bits of plastic for easier access to the buttons.
My kids have tpu covers for their phones. I really like how tpu is kind of a middle point between the really stretchy silicone and the hard shell covers. So, I thought I would try it out on the tablet.
It fits perfectly. Does have openings for charging, speakers, ear phones, microphone and sd card slot. Has raised/covered buttons for volume and power. This does make it a challenge to adjust the volume or the power (which is a bit irritating) but, it also makes it so my 4 year old can't pump up the volume every chance he gets :)You have to really push to make the buttons work.
I do feel like it is more protected in the event of an accidental drop. So, it'll do for now. It isn't exactly what I was looking for. But I was scared I would drop my tablet without any protection on it, as I was looking for the perfect cover. I did get a screen cover for it and I keep it in a small felt lined bag. I like that the cover doesn't add bulk or weight.
a side note...I was very indecisive when ordering this. I ordered, then cancelled the order. Then a week later, I ordered it again. The customer service was excellent. Wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Great seller.
on December 18, 2012
I have been looking in town for a cover for my Samsung 7.0 Plus, but no store in my area carries them. I found this one on Amazon and am very satisfied with it. The fit is perfect. It makes my device more secure in my hand so I don't feel like I'm going to drop it. It is a snug fit, yet easily removed when I want to set it up on my desktop charger. I have read on here where others complain about their covers collection fuzz. This one does not collect any fuzz. I would say it is perfect for the 7 inch tablet and would definitely recommend it if you wondering which one to get. I even had someone tell me it made my tablet look more expensive.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2013
It's a little more slick and less rubbery than I thought it would be. Doesn't really wrap around the tablet as the rubbery cases wrap around the phones. Doesn't seem like it would provide much protection to the screen since it is almost flush with the sides of the tablet. Works well to protect the back and camera from scratches but do not purchase this with the thought that it will be a great protector of the tablet.
on January 11, 2017
I still use this case!! It is great!!! It has been three years i think. Best protection ever
on October 22, 2013
I wanted a thin cover for my tablet that didn't make it so bulky and hard to handle. I like this case because it covers the edges of the tablet and it's a flexible/hard material so it protects the tablet if dropped (which it has survived without a scratch) and the case doesn't break either. Highly recommend this. Perfect price and ships quickly.
on April 15, 2013
Not to rubbery/gummy to attract dust and dirt to it. It feels a tiny bit loose on the sides but after using it for awhile now it still feels the same, which means it's not going to fall off. The Tiny looseness I mention is really small, I was affraid it might get looser with use but does not. Great product excatly what I was looking for.
on March 22, 2013
Galaxy Tab 2 7.0".
It fits fairly well, but doesn't really wrap around to the front much. I'm a bit worried how it would handle a frontal fall. Also, I'd prefer a cutout for the power and volume, rather than the very stiff and hard to use covers. That said, I think it will do the job, as I don't intend to drop it during my work day.
on January 18, 2013
The cover works great, perfect fit, easy to put on. All openings line up just right. It protects the tablet nicely and provides a good non slip grip. Shipping was fast, and I would recommend this product to others. I am very satisfied with this product and the seller.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.