Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 259 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 271 reviews
on January 15, 2013
I loved the look and shape of this shirt until I washed it (on delicate).

Now the stitching is falling apart and it's practically ready for the rag bag. This is only the 2nd time I've worn it.
on September 26, 2012
I recently purchased several items from Patty, and I think this item will be the only one I end up returning. I like the design of this shirt, but I found it to be loose fitting (especially when referring to the shirt on the mannequin as pictured above - I am guessing the shirt was pinned back when photographed) - seems like another reviewer had a similar issue, and I also wish this item was offered in an XS. So, nice shirt, but not a fitted piece.
44 comments| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 23, 2017
I really like the style and the material of this Patty Boutik Top but I took a star away because the arms have a tight fit. Unfortunately I didn't read reviews or I would have been made aware of that.I do love the style , color and the fit is just right except the arms.I do not consider my arms to be big but Im hoping it will stretch out.The knit material is nice , just what I like to wear for the Fall months.While it's not heavy material it's still seems as though it will keep me warm.I purchased a medium in the Blue normally I fit into a size small or medium Thank fully I didn't get the small.If this can be of help to anyone I am 5"7 and weigh 118.I still do not regret buying this I only wish the arms were not tight.Im putting this away for Fall.Overall it was a good purchase.
on June 24, 2017
PattyBoutik is my favourite place to shop. This top is like every other clothing item I have bought from them. Perfect high end quality fabric and stitching. The cuts and designs of this maker shows that they lnow exactly how to compliment a womans body, their clothing is flattering on me. I have a larger bone structure with wide shoulders, hips, and ribcage. I hate trying on clothes from most places, but with Pattyboutik I love my results. They are also easy to deal with, they never gave me a hard time if I wanted to return something, so I feel comfortable making purchases as big as 2 or 3 thousand dollars with them, because I know if something does not work for me, they will take care of me without hassle.
on January 21, 2013
As a co-worker said, this top is simple but classy, which is exactly what I love. I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 only because based on other reviews and the photo I thought I would have no problem with sleeve length (I have long arms), but on me it comes to just the wrist. I will still love it and wear it. I am going to try the grey with black accent in a size larger and see how the sleeves fit and if the overall fit is still good.

UPDATE 10/14: I bought the grey with black accent in January. I wore it a few times until spring/summer arrived. I wore it last week the with the start of fall weather and noticed one whole side seam is coming undone; the seam stitch is just falling out! Clearly this is a workmanship issue. The company refused my return request. While I understand the product is past the return expiration, at the very least I would think Patty's Boutique would want to look at the problem to ensure no one else experiences this.
on January 7, 2014
I love this shirt, however, I would love this shirt more if the fabric was thicker.. I'm so pale that you can see right through it and most of my black or blue under tanks are thicker than the shirt itself. Still, if I'm going to be somewhere dark I'll still wear it, with a black bra, because really, unless you are under harsh bright light it's not super noticeable. I didn't notice it much at home, save for the fact that a white bra stood out and the only other color bra I owned at the time was black, which didn't show up nearly as much.
I noticed while out with friends when we went into a office building with florescent lighting, I was told to go to the ladies, when I looked in the mirror I was shocked at how clearly you could see my skin under the shirt.
Over all, it fits great!, it looks great! (in dim or dark lighting). It is super comfortable!
If you are tanned or have a darker complexion you may not even notice the see through issue that i'm having, serious if someone shins a light on me I reflect it two fold. I'm ghostly pale.
on January 17, 2017
Cute and casual, this sweater is quickly becoming my go-to for everyday wear! The material is thick and comfy, and the patterning down the arms and sides hits perfectly to accentuate my curves. I'm 5'7" and 150 lbs. with an athletic build, and this fits me beautifully. For the amount I wear this sweater, it was worth every penny and then some!
on November 22, 2016
As much as I was excited for this top to arrive, I was equally disappointed when I tried it on. The cut and fit are great, very much the standard for Patty items. But it is NOT soft. I'm not saying "Oh it's just not the usual high level of Patty softness" - it is really not soft at all. Borderline rough, but I wouldn't quite say it's intolerable. Wear a cami under it and it's not too bad...but this is the only item I've ordered that isn't insanely soft and comfy. Wouldn't buy again due to severe lack of touchability.
on August 5, 2012
This shirt wears great! I was worried about ordering something online, but the reviews and description were specific enough that I felt confident placing the order. The shirt is even better in person, the size is spot on. The sleeves are long, which I like as I'm tall and have long arms - finding long sleeves that fit me is a challenge.

Love the look, it's contemporary and professional. I can wear this to work or out for dinner.
on April 27, 2017
Love this! This shirt is a lot like the boat neck sweater Patty Boutik sells but a lighter material since it's not a sweater. It's cute and comfortable and stylish all in one!

I've gotten better at sizing with Patty Boutik and even though I'm usually a size small, the medium on this fit me well! I'm 5'4'' and 125 pounds and 34ddd

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.