Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 8, 2015
Watch is very beautiful and comes in a very nice case. The face of this watch is rather large and you do have to have a big wrist to accommodate for it, I received multiple compliments on it. Perhaps due to its size it is not quite as slim or thin as I would have wanted, but It is definitely not bulky and still fit under my dress shirts for work.
on July 8, 2015
From description expected a slim style but watch is quite thick and very large dial. I should have looked closer at the specs first. Seems to be a nice quality watch but not as described. Exchanged for a different style and now satisfied. Amazon fulfilled so exchange was quick and easy.
on February 12, 2017
This was a great watch. I am not sure why the other reviewers think this watch is too large, but I found the watch slim and light. It's a nice watch and looks great. In addition, I have had really good luck with this band. I would highly recommend this watch, and other watches from this company.
on October 16, 2014
It is much larger than I thought it would be.
on August 13, 2016
It stop working
on April 3, 2015
Maybe the Gold is a bit too bright but otherwise it is a fabulous watch and beautiful to the eye.
on September 16, 2015
Not as listed.
on December 30, 2014
The Stuhrling watch is quite simply a "work of art." In everyday, it speaks of the quality of Swiss time pieces. The face is nicely crafted, large, and easily readable--should you in fact swim with it. The band is substantial and bridges the gap between casual and dress nicely, and the case color is handsome.

While I am not a collector of watches, as are some, I would consider buying another Stuhrling to add to my jewelry "wardrobe."
on July 24, 2013
This watch was advertised as an ultra-slim. It should be advertised as ultra-big. It is very thick and very large diameter.
This is all I can say about it because I took one look and returned it.
The return was very easy to do, postage was prepaid and I got my refund immediately.
on April 4, 2013
While attractive, this watch is HUGE -- much bigger than any other watch I've ever owned. Unless you have a massive wrist, or like jewelry that looks like something out of Alice in Wonderland, I'd look at others from this stylish line. RETURNED.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.