Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Lanzar AQ69CXS 500 Watts 6-InchX9-Inch 2-Way Marine Speakers (Silver)
Size: 6 x 9-Inch|Color: Silver|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on October 16, 2016
Speakers all fit well in standard cut out in my boat. I have a cheap 1000w Vibe amp and cheep Boss marine grade deck pushing them. I think rms to these from the Vibe is probably about 200w each. They sound awesome! I ran all heavy gauge power, ground, and speaker wire. Probably not enough amp for them but this was a low cost system for a boat that I only use about 10 times per year. They do not distort until about 75% volume which you can hear from 75 yards away easy. Considering they have such heavy magnets I think they could handle twice as much power.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on May 3, 2016
I bought these to replace the blown speakers on my 07 Harley Ultra (FLHTCU). I had to do some slight modification to the bottom of the speaker grills and speakers so they would fit inside the faring. I cut off about 1/4 inch on the bottom so they would center up in the fairing hole. The mounting holes didn't quite line up but after drilling them out slightly larger I was able to get them mounted. As far as sound goes, not much range and very little bass response. Great if you like a lot of treble not so much if you like a deeper sound. For the price I guess they're OK, but I will try and find something else sometime in the future.
on October 29, 2017
To clear this up, the cutout diameter for the 5.25-inch version is 124mm, or 4.88 inches, or a little more than 4 3/4 inches. Seems like a decent speaker, but didn't listen as it didn't fit.
on March 19, 2015
Doesn't come with mounting screws or spkr wire.if you're replacing speakers it's not a problem but if u r installing then be sure to order spkr wire also.really great sound....not so much bass but mids and highs are pretty loud for the price.not so much clarity as in car audio speakers but will do the job for marine or outdoor.perfect for cooler radios, I shoot my cooler down with water and it still plays right through it.
on June 24, 2016
Loud, clear sound. Very nice for the price.
on November 29, 2015
Put these in my cooler radio... waited for a summer of use before the review so here it goes. They sound great! Seems like they r gonna last. Plenty of midrange bass and even some deep bass. They rocked the river!
on March 3, 2015
For the price these speakers rock. 2-Way is better than 3 way too! Connected to a Pioneer with Loudness set to Mid, I almost didn't really need a subwoofer. I don't need a ton of bass, but these speakers are able to produce it. I installed into a 99 Jeep Wrangler TJ soundbar using factory wiring. Just a note, the factory connectors for my soundbar were different than the dashboard 4x6 speakers.
on March 25, 2017
great product
on June 13, 2017
Fast Delivery exactly as described.
on October 17, 2014
These speakers sound pretty good with the set up I have on my Harley. Powered by Lepai LP-2020A mini amp and controlled by my cell phone I have zero complaints. The combined allowed me to add music on my Road King for under 60.00.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.