Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 529 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 563 reviews
on February 22, 2015
SO upset. This was supposed to be a long tank, I ordered 3 in black and 1 in white along with three others that were navy, gray, and beige. The other colors arrived first and they were the right size and right material. These 3 black tanks/ 1 white tank came today and although ALL of the tank tops ordered were the exact same description, size and brand, these black tanks and the white tank are SO short it comes ABOVE the belly button! WTH? To boot, the material is NOT the same as the other tanks even though all 6 tank tops ordered were the exact same description! Only difference is colors ordered. The brand on this last package is NOT the same brand as the first 3 tanks received. The first 3 were active basic brand and fit perfectly, these 4 are in chinese and look like they were made to fit toddlers. Tried contacting seller and got nothing but voice mail. Nice. 0_o The picture shows how big the difference is.
review image
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2016
Fit is fine but had to return all of them because the material is just way too thin, it's basically sheer. Unless you have a black bra and are wearing the black tank top, you can see everything through the tank, from your bra to the color of your pants. Just too thin and not great quality.
on April 3, 2013
I think this is a decent camisole because it seems well made for the price, but it is tight, especially around the armpits. I am 5'7" and weigh 130, and always wear medium shirts. I bought a medium and it fits well (especially length) but I wish it wasn't so tight under my arms. So maybe order a size up if you buy this product.
on October 16, 2016
Fits well but it's see through...I bought this to go under my see through shirts so it really defeated the purpose of my purchasing this. I didn't expect it to be completely opaque but I also didn't expect to be able to see my bra, belly button, and tattoos through it either! Waste of money.

If you are only buying this to smooth out your over-shirt or as an added layer then it fits well and is a good price, but you are definitely getting what you paid for.
on February 4, 2013
Recently, I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I cannot wear a bra. This is the perfect solution for my situation. It does not have a shelf bra and I like that. It is comfortable. I've ordered more.
on January 15, 2016
I'm tall for a woman, 6'0 and 160 or so pounds. Purchased the large and it fits just right, so I ordered another one. It's just the right length to where I'm not tugging and adjusting it everytime that I move.
on May 13, 2014
I was pleased with the tank top at first. I wore/washed it about three times. Tonight when I took it out of the dryer (normal heat, dried with all my other camis) I noticed one strap was no longer connected in the front. This has happened to me in the past with camis and I took out my sewing kit to fix the strap. Then I realized that it wasn't the stitching on the strap that had failed. The entire plastic loop that connects the strap to the front of the cami had melted. I dried it on normal heat with multiple other camis. Before this I've never had a plastic loop on camis melt. This is beyond repair. Luckily it wasn't super expensive but I'm still disappointed. If you're considering purchasing this, know in advance it probably won't last too long.
on October 16, 2013
I'll start this by saying I have large breasts and so generally have ot take extra steps to make sure I'm not spilling out of most tops I wear. I have a really difficult time finding tank tops that won't ride up and still provide coverage for the clevage area so I can wear a v-neck top and still look professional--and not LIKE a professional. This works! There is no shelf bra, but that is fine as those are usually too small for me anyway and I have to cut them out of the other tank tops I own. The material is stretchy, however, with the large being stretchy enough on top to fit my 32 GGG top without hanging too loose on my size 8 frame. The material is thin. I'm wearing these under other tops and sweaters though, so thin is ok for me. Needless to say, I'm going to stock up!
on November 19, 2014
I ordered these camisoles in several different colors. When they arrived they were several different brands, so they all fit differently, some seemed to be cut more of a juniors size while others were cut womens. I washed up the white ones for the first time and of the 4 that I bought, 2 of them came out of the washer with seams unraveling. Couldn't even hold up to one washing, definitely wouldn't buy them again or recommend them to anyone especially given the fact that you don't know if the sizing will be guaranteed.
on November 1, 2013
I love how long the tops are, they can run a little small, some shirts I am a medium, other times I am a large, for these I always get the large. They stretch nicely though too. I'm pregnant and they are one of my favorite shirts to ware because they are so long and they stretch with my growing belly :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.