Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 57 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 58 reviews
on October 18, 2016
Got these to go with my "Charlie" get up. However I find myself actually using them. Size was great, and very comfortable. I live in upstate NY and its fall time and getting cold fast. These are really warm!

FYI I went with large as I am a 36 waist and didn't want them to tight. I am 5'7" as a reference in my picture.
review image
on July 10, 2015
A must-have product for any winter dweller. I had no idea what I was missing until I used these. How did I go so long without them? They are a nice fit and keep my legs warm, especially on windy days. I haven't had any issues with the material or the quality, both of which are top class. Initially I only got one pair to see if I liked it, but quickly decided to get more. However, I'd encourage you to get a pair first and test it out to see how the material feels for you. Some may say its a bit 'rough', but I haven't had any issues with it. Highly recommended.
on January 25, 2017
Like many others, I bought these to dress up as Charlie from IASiP. These are pretty see through, so I wore a different pair of long underwear beneath these ones. A little disappointing in that aspect, but long underwear wise? I can't think of any complaints.
on January 4, 2012
I picked the wrong day to wear this. The weather got up to 50 degrees the day I picked to wear these. It was in the 20s a couple of days before, but I really didn't need them. Anyway I figured I should wear them since I have them. So I wore them under some jeans and I was warm, but after a 45 train ride into NY city I could feel it getting warmer and warmer. By the time I got of the train and checked into my hotel, I had to take them off because they were too warm. I really should have worn them the day before when I was walking around in 30 below weather. Anyways they worked, I was warm and toasty in cold weather.
on December 30, 2013
I ordered the small size, and it fits me just nicely. It is a bit itchy though the first time i wear it, but after wearing it for a while, the itchiness is gone. I suspect people with sensitive skin might find the itchiness more unbearable.
on March 9, 2015
These are a good fit, comfortable and warm. The only issue that I've had with these (I have a few pair), is the elastic waistband degrading faster than similar products. It didn't lose its stretch, but became tattered.
on February 21, 2011
These pants aren't the thickest around, and you probably shouldn't go to Antarctica with them, but for what I use them for (Midwest winters), they get the job done and are pretty comfortable. For the price, I'm not at all disappointed!
on December 8, 2014
Nice item. I thought fit smaller than expected but that was my mistake, didn't notice large bottom different than large top. It was listed, I just missed it. My dad did feel the ankle was tight at very bottom but still useable. Good product in the end.
on February 13, 2014
Thermals fit perfectly, very warm & love the opening in the front. I am a delivery driver & these are great during the winter months.
on February 9, 2014
Used these for work to keep myself warm all day. Very good quality of product. I would buy more when I wear these out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question