Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 3,291 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,509 reviews
on December 4, 2014
Bought this wallet back in June this year. First impressions were great. However, four months later and it looks like I had it for over 5 years. The leather is cheap and flakes off easily. The license plastic cover is now broken. I bought a wallet in Italy back in 1997 that lasted until just about June this year 2014! Now that was a good quality product for about the same price!
review image review image review image review image review image
66 comments| 356 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2017
Got it as a gift for my brother's birthday in September. I dropped my other minimalist wallet at a parking lot after lunch. It was then stolen and the thieves tried to buy $1,600 worth of merchandise from Neeman Marcus. So knowing I had this wallet as a future gift I took it out of the packaging and started using it. It's good quality for $15 and looks nice and stylish. For the money it's a stylish and attractive gift. If I could have any complaints it really has too many plastic card slots. I usually only have 4 cards: Costco, California DL, ATM card and Credit card.

My brother on the other hand has one of those 3" thick wallets with every possible card, metro card, 10 credit cards, gate card, bus card, business cards etc. so I'm ordering another wallet as a gift for him. In regular brown.
on July 21, 2017
My old trifold wallet had fallen apart so I thought I would try this one. It is the Alpine Swiss Bifold Trifold Hybrid. Unlike most bifold wallets where there is a center section for extra cards (usually made of plastic that falls apart in a year) the Hybrid's third section is made of leather that is sown onto the end of the right outside edge of the wallet. This gives the wallet one extra panel of credit card slots and on the front side a space to put your Drivers License or ID card that is easy to see and easy to get out. When the wallet is open to show the ID, there are two panels of credit cards that are not visible. This is where I keep my credit/debit and health cards. There is one panel for cards that is visible with the ID showing. I keep my AAA, gym card and electronic keys here. Behind each credit card panel is a pocket where you could put additional items (business cards, foreign currency?). These are the features I like. Now for the negatives: first with the credit card slots full there is no way that this will be a slim wallet, second, the money pocket is not deep enough for the currency to disappear completely. With only fourteen bills in the money compartment the edges showed.
Bottom line I consider this a quality wallet at a great price especially for those who have numerous cards.
on January 1, 2017
Negatives:
--> Too bulky once you put in your cards and cash in it.
--> The compartments on the left and right side are too small to fit the cards.The middle one is okay.

Positive:
-- > Feels like good quality leather.
review image review image
on January 14, 2016
I've only had this a month so far and I am very pleased. It is exactly what I needed. I have lots of cards to carry around and this allows me to keep all my credit cards out and about, my gas cards tucked under one section and my misc cards under the other section. It was an added bonus to have the divider where the bills go so I can put reciepts in there. I have read other reviews that claim it falls apart in six months. If it does, oh well. For under $20 I have no problem buying another one and starting over as this is EXACTLY what I have been needing!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 29, 2016
Alpine Swiss Men's Genuine Leather Wallet Slim Flip-out Bifold Black

I needed a new wallet. My old ole was completely worn out. I really like the Alpine Swiss products. My last wallet lasted 5 years. This new one looks and feels great. It is a little snug and does not close all the way. But that is normal for a leather wallet when it is brand new. It will stretch and close just fine after it gets broken in. This one has a lot more credit card holder pockets than my last one. The Drivers License pocket has a clear plastic cover and the compartment is the perfect size. The license goes in and out very easily. I also keep all my credit cards in RFID blocking sleeves and they fit in and out easily as well. I am very happy with my new wallet.
on March 5, 2017
Meets expectations. It's a wallet so it's hard to get five star excited about it. Was on sale for $15 and was a good bargain at that price; wouldn't have paid the list price of $50. I got the blue and have gotten several compliments on the color. Seems to be holding up well after a month. I hardly ever carry cash and only carry my license, garage card, insurance cards, three debit cards and a credit card so more than enough room. It's actually bigger than I thought from the pics, I thought it would be more cardholder size but it's a full size wallet. Took about two weeks to smush down and look like it wasn't going to flop open even with the little I have in it. Overall I'm happy with it but I didn't have high expectations. My feeling is that it would not satisfy a "wallet snob" lol
on May 16, 2017
Purchased this exact wallet two years ago the stitching and leather held up amazing the plastic ID window finally gave out from dryrot. wallet was in very good shape for 2years old. So there was no real shopping around I bought the exact same one. Very high quality
review image
on July 1, 2017
If you find this review helpful, or not then please hit either of the buttons below :D *This is an unbiased review

I've had this wallet for a few months now, and it's still intact which is great. My wallet doesn't really go through hell and back though, so I'm not sure it will stay intact for users who work in construction, or in harsh environments.

Overall its sturdy, and gets the job done.
on January 4, 2017
The card slots on the back of the flip out ID holder are not wide enough to hold standard size credit cards, so you really only have 8 card slots instead of 12. The ID holder also needs a looser hinge area, as it will not fold flat against the middle section when cards are in it. This wallet is actually thicker than my old trifold when filled, despite the fact that it has thinner (cheaper) leather and less layers of it due to less folds and the absence of a divider in the bill compartment.

Just a note: There seem to be a lot of 5 star reviews by "Amazon Customer" here, all with the title "Five Stars" and just a few words long. It's very suspicious, actually.