Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 53 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on June 6, 2014
I really love Columbia Shirts, I actually have almost all models, i wear them everyday and the colors are really great and the shirt is really confortable and fresh. The first time I ordered a Columbia I ordered an XL since that is my normal size, but this shirts are really big, There should be like a chart or something like that for you to buy your perfect size, but well I will tell you in Bonehead Shirts buy 1-2 lower sizes, I use a MEDIUM size in Bonehead, and LARGE in other models of Columbia just as Tamiani, Bahama and Silver Ridge.
on March 5, 2015
Only for fisherman I guess..
Runs wayyyyy too big, or maybe its intentional...
The pockets area cant hold anything with a bit of weight, it pulls the shirt down, sometimes the flaps open.
The pocket area should have been more stretchy . my sunglasses wont fit :(
I would recommend getting 2 sizes smaller than what you usually wear.
I would only wear this if no one is watching... whats the opposite of cool ? I guess its called Bonehead.
on April 4, 2014
I like these shirts, enormously. I used the sizing chart that is available for the Columbia Bahama II shirts. As such, these Bonehead shirts fit me perfectly. Don't try to apply conventional sizing because the shirts will come to you 2-3 sizes too large. My only complaint is that the Bonehead shirts are not available in some of the nice colors that are made available with the Bahama II shirts. I would like to see these shirts in the "storm" and the "commando II" color scheme. I am just not into the fluorescent colors that adorn the Bonehead shirts.
on April 22, 2014
Different material than all other Columbia fishing shirts I have owned. It is like a chela set of sheets material that wrinkles so bad you don't even want to wear. I will buy more Columbia shirts, but will stay away from this material.
on April 21, 2014
Great fabric quality, nice colors, but absolutely oversized. I usually wear size "L" in many brands and styles, but in this case is too large. I think that have to warn to customer that those sizes are bigger than usual. I tried whith a friend's similar shirt and I fit size "S",
Nothing to say about delivery and packaging, and the rest of the items I purchased from this seller were great
on March 10, 2014
I have worn these shirts now for many years. These shirts are really comfortable and with the vents, helps stay cool in summer. I really enjoy the pockets and the fact that you can separate items and they don't fall out. Would recommend these shirts to anyone.
on May 18, 2016
Great shirt but all they had was Tall in the XXL. Too long for a guy 6 foot tall and 280pds.
on August 31, 2016
Love the color. Fits a little big
on November 7, 2016
Excellent
on July 28, 2014
My husband loves these shirts. They are netted under the fabric to let you feel cooler. I ordered 5 of these shirts. The best deal is, I will order more.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.