Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 44 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on August 9, 2012
I lost my apple mic'd earphones so wanted something else. I decided to go in ear for noise control while on the phone. The in ear definately helps keep outside noise down. Almost too much because you can't hear surrounding noise almost at all (which was my intended goal, but it could be dangerous not being able to hear other traffic/people around you in public).

So the good would be that they don't tangle due to the cord shape. They block outside noise well, have decent sound quality, and you can turn your music on/off, control volume, change tracks, etc. with the iphone.

Bad would be they are just a bit heavier because of this and for some reason they bother my ears when they are in for too long whereas my other in ear buds that are just for listening are very comfortable for long periods but YMMV.

All in all, I like the noise blocking better than the apple buds and these stay in better if you are exercising, but I kind of liked the ability to hear around me with the buds better and the buds were comfy.

At a good price I would recommend these but they're nothing extraordinary.
on January 6, 2015
I loved the older version of these headphones. They were my workhorse, used them for over a year in heavy rotation without any issues. Recommended them to several people. Then they came out with this flat-cord version. My first set lasted only a few months. First the microphone stopped working. Then the sound stopped coming through them. I wear them on the metro, walking to/from the metro, then at my desk during the day. I'm not in a situation where I'm constantly bending the cable so that the connections come loose. I thought I just had a faulty pair, so I ordered another. These lasted for even a shorter period of time. The part of the cord that connects to the phone is broken. I lose sound in one or both earpieces if the cord isn't held just right. Incredibly disappointed in these headphones. I guess the flat cord was supposed to be an improvement - but has only proven to be worthless.
on December 7, 2013
Pros:
- Great product with good sound quality, great lows amazing highs,
- beautiful bass
- very cheap price.
- they fit very comfortably in my ear
- excellent noise cancellation; just in time for finals!
- Flat cord for easy storage and protection
- The RC mic is very light and doesn't pull on the ear

Cons:
- Shipping was a little slow but I don't mind for the quality of the product.
- Semi lose in the ear, I would not recommend these as exercise headphones.
on February 10, 2014
Purple headphones are more of a deep purple (more blue) I was dissapointed about that part of it. The sound quality is ok though, I like the control and mic aspect, works well. Earbuds are not comfortable after a while though and they do not stay in ear well. Average for the pice.
on May 13, 2013
The headset is cute. Did not work with my cell. Gave them to my daughter, she loves them. I kept the small earbuds for myself to use on another headset.
on November 25, 2013
Delivery was good... Headphones are blue not purple like shown is description... I didn't realize they were not dark purple until recently and now looking again at the photo to post this review I'm disappointed I was sent something totally different and now it's too late to return and get the correct ones ... They work well so that is why I tolerate having blue headphones.
on February 26, 2013
I originally listed this product as good quality because the sound was good, even though the mic on them did not work from the very beginning. I am changing my review because they broke after about only a month. One of the buds no longer works, but the problems seems to be with the connection because it cuts in and out once in a while. Way too soon to malfunction to the point where I cannot use them.
on July 1, 2013
These earphones were horrible for talking on the phone because of the echo for the person you are talking to. The good thing is that the company was nice enough to refund the money and I am appreciative of that.
Listening to music - you're good
talking on the phone - give up
on December 12, 2012
I bought two pairs of these, hoping for better results on the second pair. The sound quality and comfort are great. I have tried many other pairs and these are the best. However, they only last about 2 months. I do use them for 2-3 hours everyday so maybe that is a normal life for these but I wish that they would last longer.
on August 11, 2013
Cord is too long, earbuds fall out too easily, and the cords themselves cause a horrible sound when they touch your clothes. I bought these for the gym to go with my red iPod nano, and while they looked good together, the cord issue made them unusable. No elliptical for you unless you love the sound of a windshield wiper on dry glass!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.