Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 21, 2012
Okay so I was an avid Blackberry girl, made the transition to iPhone, and thought life couldn't get any better. Yesterday I got my Note to try it out (I had 30 days to see if I liked it, if not I could trade it in for the iPhone 4S, so why not?)
I LOVE it so far! I love how much more customizable it is (ringtones, text tones, etc) than the iPhone.
The screen on this phone is bigger than my entire 3GS in an Otterbox commuter case, so super points there.
TO the person complaining that the battery dies so quickly... uh yeah. Its a smart phone. With a huge screen. Of COURSE the battery will die faster.

At any rate, I'm glad I've made the transition so far. :]
on June 1, 2012
I first saw this phone a month ago when a student used it to check her calender in my office. I thought, "WOW, that is a huge phone!" I couldn't really get the phone out of my head and when it came time to trade up to a 4S, I just couldn't do it. This phone makes my iPhone look like an unsophisticated piece of junk. Exchange mail works flawlessly and the Jotter app ($5) is a must-have for taking paper-like notes. The latter let's you rest your palm on the phone while writing. Also, the phone doesn't seem at all huge to me anymore. My tiny hands manage it just fine. My most used apps: Kindle, Netflix, Dropbox, the new Mindjet app, 8tracks, Jotter, BeyondPod, and OfficeSuite Pro 6.
on September 1, 2012
ok now I love love love this phone it a 2 in 1 i am in school to i found it easy to do my school work from the phone i love love love the screen size love the color i wish it was pink or yellow or something like that i got both blue and white love the update to 4.0 love the pen that comes with it i love the feel of both backs over all a good phone now i hear tell of a note 2 but it looks like galaxy s3 so not for me but love this phone
on August 23, 2012
I bought this phone because i was tired of my iphone 4 and after the disappointment of the iphone 4s I decided to leave apple and try something new, and wow was i amazed! This isn't just the best phone I've ever used but it's also the best device I've ever used. The android os(which I upgraded to ics), widgets, and the spen have been awesome! Plus my battery life is phenomenal! I recommend this to everyone who is looking for a new phone! If i could give it extra stars i would!
on September 25, 2012
If you can think mini-tablet that works as a phone, you will get over the size in about 30 seconds. It is the most incredible device at pricing comparable to iPhone. DO NOT OVERLOOK! I am a small woman and yes this phone is big, but after 24 hours and upgrading firmware to ICS, I cannot imagine missing my iPhone. It is super easy to use, very fast and incredibly customizable. I also like that I can load up all my pics and movies on a micro SD card. Sure, a bigger HD would have been nice, but with 16G at this price point and the ability to add 32G more with SD, I am over it. There is a learning curve as with any new OS, but it's pretty easy once you poke around. The battery could be better, but I am still working out the settings to maximize this, and let's face it, I drained my iPhones too. ICS is nice because those of us with small hands can one hand type. I don't use the stylus much, but I like that it is there when you need a precision tool and when you are tempted to hand write a note on paper because it is faster. I wear a size 4-6 and it fits in my back pocket of jeans easily with a small amount sticking out and it also fits nicely into larger wallet/wristlets.

If you are a very busy person, like to play games on your phone, or have a home based business, you really should look at this phone. Remember, it's larger size is a GOOD thing!

Addendum: after using for about 1 week and conditioning battery, the battery life is MUCH better. I pulled it off charger this am and I have been using it intermittently for about 16 hours and still have 64%. I did opt for a bigger battery, but the stock battery is much better after being used a few times.
on March 6, 2012
Let me start by saying that this is by far the best phone I have ever owned. I left my iPhone 4 for this beautiful device and will never look back. I was a loyal iphone user for the past 3 years so I was very nervous to leave and go to the android world. I did extensive research on this phone and the beauty as well as the huge amaizing screen finally convinced me to take the plunge out of the iphone world and into the amaizing world of the note. I have not been able to put the phone down since I opened the box this past friday and I can't be happier with the phone/tablet. Yes the phone is huge but its slim and fits in any pocket you want to fit it in......trust me. I use my phone for everything and calling is the last thing i use it for but let me tell you that the call quality is great on this phone compared to my old tiny crappy iphone 4. Amazon is awsome and gave me the awosome prize of $250 out the door and sent me a free car charger. I also got the phone literaly 1 day and a 1/2 after ordering it. I thought i would have to wait the weekend but I received it that friday at 5 pm. I ordered it Wednesday at 8pm and they literally shipped it at 11:55pm. Now that's some customer service and care for you. Love the phone, love amazon, and gotta go play on my beautiful screen and pocket size HD tv aka samsung galaxy NOTE!!!!!
on April 29, 2012
I used to be a iPhone lover until I've seen this phone, and now I cant think of ever wanting a different phone. The Android interface is similar than the iPhone but it has a lot more features. It is so much easier to type in this gigantic screen than the iphone. The battery is not bad, but if you use the phone a lot it will drain the battery. Compare to the iPhone battery it feels the same to me(the iphone battery could be longer i'm guessing). It is a much better phone and more comfortable to navigate the internet than other phones. The screen quality is very high resolution. The camera is awesome and the videos are good. I would recommend to buy a MicroSD card and look for the faster one if you planning on playing a lot of games on it. I highly recommend this phone.
on May 11, 2012
I bought this phone as an upgrade from my iPhone 3G and the phone does everything I want and more. The screen is clear, the s pen apps available on the android market are fun and free. Whenever I take it out people are turning heads trying to look at it. Some people know what it is while others are quickly trying to comprehend. It came in the mail quickly as well as my other accessories. I recommend this phone to anyone who wants to break out of the boring phone do-si-do. U can never go wrong with Samsung and 2 years from now this phone will still be ahead of the curve no matter what.
on May 18, 2012
I must say I love this phone but I am amazed that with all the technology Samsung failed to include LED option. If I miss a phone calls or receive a text message it would be nice to see some blinking. Overall it is a great phone but I have not download many application. Not to mention, the service is not that bad when you consider the previous provide I had which was expensive but great coverage. I'll keep you posted.
on November 15, 2014
It's a good phone for people who may have a second phone(like for work). The screen is a good size and the phone has all the options you'll need. The only thing is the battery life is terrible so keep your charger handy.