BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 4, 2013
These shoes are well constructed and hold their dye well. They are also very comfortable to wear once I get them on. The sizing runs small. I normally wear a size 11 but found these to be rather tight and difficult to get on. The issue with getting them on has to do with how the heel is constructed. The stitching around the top of the heel is much tighter than the lower portion of the heel. This makes getting them on a challenge and rubs once on. If they don't stretch out I will most likely cut them to provide a relief.
I would purchase them again, but could have definitely gone up a size.
on December 26, 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend. He loves these shoes. They fit true to size and he said they were very comfortable. Well worth the money.
on January 17, 2014
It runs small. Fair quality. Wouldn't buy it again. The leather, if so, seems too cheap. Not what I expected.
on May 10, 2013
well crafted, soft and supple leather. great tread. price was right. a better product without breaking the bank is the banana republic leather moc toe driver - in at least 7 styles and colours for summer! This will be a one season shoe.
on May 24, 2013
Wore these shoes only two times. The second time I put them on I noticed they felt funny and uneven. I checked the soles and found many of the small rubber nubs were missing making them unwearable. Do not buy these shoes. They are flawed by design.
on October 24, 2013
Well, I've only had the shoes for a few weeks now but they are really nice. I've read some reviews where they did not fit properly but I do not have that problem. I do not wear them everyday however, so I will keep you posted. Overall, for the price nice slip on shoes.
on November 19, 2014
They literally fell apart after one month. Contacted Steve Madden directly and they were unwilling to do anything for me. I'm a normal 170 lb guy. Avoid at all costs.
on December 17, 2013
I really liked the look of these shoes, but they lasted me less than two months before falling apart—first, the bottom of the shoe peeled away, then a hole in the front near the toes. Not worth the current 60+ price tag.
on May 8, 2013
Very comfortable but one of the little things on the bottom of the shoe broke within a few hours of using it, that I didn't like.
on April 3, 2014
The color of these were exactly what I was looking for. Being Steve Madden brand, I expected better quality. The soles wear off quickly - but overall these are good shoes for the price.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.