Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 260 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 275 reviews
on September 22, 2012
Fabric - The fabric is not thick; it's medium leaning toward the lighter side. I would prefer if Patty Women upped the thickness of most of their materials. Often times they are suitable, but almost always on the thinner side.

Sizing - As other reviews have said, the arm length on Patty Women shirts is long, but on most of them, it adds, not detracts, from the style. The torso length is perfect (even if you have a long torso.) The material is *not* as form-fitting as it appears on the website. I would recommend buying one size down on this shirt. If you are short-torsoed, it may be slightly long, but if you bunch it up like the picture shows, it will still look fabulous.

I recommend this shirt, but only if you buy one size down. I found the lack of torso hugging made it less appealing. It should be noted that I have a small waist and larger hips, so if you have the reverse, you may wish to go with your usual size.

Craftsmanship - The chest cut-out sits exactly how it shows in the website. The size of the cut-out is also accurate. It hangs where it should, (it does not fall or gather as all the seams are well sewn.) The hems on the rest of the shirt are also sturdy. The shirt itself was crafted properly and hangs properly across the body.

Style and Color - The color is as exactly as it is shown on Amazon. It is casual in style. It does not show much cleavage (if any at all depending on your body shape.) Overall it is a pretty unique look, that I would buy again if given the choice.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon April 25, 2017
I have to agree with the reviewer who said she needed to stop reading reviews about sizing and go with her regular size.I too agree because I almost bought a size up until I read her review.I went with my normal size medium and im very happy the way it fit.I am pretty sure these run slightly big because it seems I had extra room where I could of gotten away with a small in this particular shirt.Had I went with the large I would have been swimming out of this! The shirt is really nice and comfortable.The material is thin and seems stretchy.I didn't find it overly thin where it would be see thru though. I wash everything before wearing and it laundered very well , it did not shrink either.I love the key hole style but mostly how it looks on.Would consider buying another in a different color. Updated I liked this shirt so much and recieved so many compliments I ended up ordering another this time the grey and black and absolutely love it! Prob order every color!
on January 14, 2017
Fits well, and definitely very tight fitted. I was not expecting the ruching/stitching up the side. I wish it wasn't there, but it's ok. My greatest disappointment is how thin the material is. I am 5'11, 155 pounds and ordered the medium and it's the perfect fit and length. I considered the large but I'm glad I didn't. I think the opening would have been too wide/loose. Oh...my husband loves it!
on February 12, 2016
I have to STOP reading reviews to order up and just go with my gut! I am a medium (I wear a size 6 in tops and in this brand, a medium) but because it is rayon and all the reviews said it shows every lump and bump, I ordered a large. It is now too long and the material is bunchy and does NOT show lumps and bumps, and I know rayon doesn't shrink in the wash. Other than that, I LOVE this top. Super cute, soft material and I LOVE the cut out. I have a sexy dress with this exact cut out and it doesn't show your bra straps, you can wear any bra you want with this top, just stick to your regular size. I wear a 34 B in bras but I have broad shoulders and the medium would be find for me so I will exchange so I don't have all the extra length/material.
on July 1, 2017
I was worried this would be too small, but it wasn't. It was actually a little big, but not enough to be a problem. I prefer my clothes to be forming but not tight and clingy and it was just that. The fit looks great. It doesn't cling and emphasize and bumps, but it doesn't hang off either. It is really great. I probably could even get the Medium and be fine. (Note: I usually wear large shirts because of I bigger breasts and shoulders, but my waist is much smaller, if that helps you get an idea. Even without a smaller waist, the size would be great.) The sleeves are also quite long so I don't have to worry about my wrists hanging out! The material is also soft and smooth~ It really is ridiculously comfortable!
on July 10, 2013
While I really love this top and wear it quite often, it is worth noting that the material of this piece is quite clingier than I had expected. Though my normal size technically fits, it is a very unforgiving fit. Also, the material is thinner than anticipated. Still, I would recommend this top, the color and unique styling wins big points.
on January 3, 2017
This is my favorite shirt from Patty Boutik right now. It's comfortable, fits my 34DDDs with no issue, and looks flattering on me. I love it.
on December 8, 2016
This is a super cute top that fits perectly!! The fabric is thicker than I was expecting (especially after reading the reviews) and the keyhole is perfectly placed. I'm 5'6, 145lbs, 36D and I went with the medium. I've had 2 kids so I have a bit of the mom fluff around my midsection, but the eye is drawn to the keyhole, not the fluff. I was very nervous about this order, but I'm very happy with the fit and quality of the product.
on November 17, 2015
I just discovered this clothing line and I LOVE IT!!! This top is comfortable to wear and looks great. I'm 5'4" 108 pounds 32b bra and the Small fits great. This is a sleeker jersey knit material, and looks great with jeans or cords.
on October 30, 2015
I LOVE this shirt. It's sexy without being trampy. As a very top heavy person (36DD) I pretty much assume everything I'll ever wear is going to show cleavage. With this shirt, there is about 1" of very topmost cleavage (except when bending over and there's no helping that). It's about as work-appropriate as I could hope for on anything that's not a turtleneck. The sleeves are tight but stretchy, so I feel like it makes my arms look skinnier. The material is thinnish although not to the point where you need to wear anything underneath or your bra shows (at least for the black shirt). Basically it doesn't cover any insecurities t but it doesn't accentuate them either. I always feel good about wearing this shirt. Thanks PattyBoutik!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.