Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dickies Juniors' Solid Cap-Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on July 8, 2012
It's Junior's sizing, so order one size up from what you usually wear. The shirt looks just like it does in the picture, and is not tight or form fitting; the 'v' is modest, so you don't need a cami underneath. Good quality material. Machine wash and dry. I'd buy again in other colors!
on May 14, 2014
I bought this thinking I could wear it as a casual t-shirt but it will probably be a night shirt for me. It is somewhat thin and not a lot of stretch. It feels like a mans undershirt. That being said, it is well made. I don't think the sleeves are very cap though. I normally wear a medium in t-shirts but because others said it ran small, I got the large and it fits well with plenty of room but not too baggy. I am 5'5" and weigh 130 lbs and average bust size. This washed nice with few wrinkles.
on May 11, 2012
The fabric is a little thin, but nice enough considering the purchase price. The fit is snug based on the recommended size / measurements chart. I may order more of these in other colors, but will definitely order up a size to get a fit more like what is shown in the photo. I'm not a fan of the super snug fit. Pretty color though! (lipstick pink) For the price, I'll stretch this one a little and loosen it up so I can use it. If I had paid more for a higher quality shirt, I would probably return it for a bigger size. UPDATE . . . I did order a couple other colors in the next size up. Much better fit. Very pleased with these shirts for this price! Comfy and cute tee shirts for summer! Nice shape and fit once you figure out the proper size -- so I added the fifth star because I don't think you could beat this quality at this price point.
on October 6, 2012
This shirt is well worth the price. It's soft and still looks good after 2-3 washes. I ordered a small in sunflower (I'm 5'1, 95lbs) and the fit isn't tight but not loose. Fit is similar to picture.
on July 24, 2015
I really like these tops, they fit true to size. The small is what I got, in white and I really liked the design, the neck line and the material. I have decided to go with non-cotton tops as I tend to just ruin these sort of tops with my over-active sweating. I love white too. The material seemed like it would retain shape - but not the kind of shape that I wanted. It is ribbed cloth (not smooth). I think these are great casual shirts or you could dress up too.
on March 9, 2016
The shirts are very comfy and well made. My problem is that they are very sheer and also very small. I like my shirts to fit loosely so I ordered an x-large, I'm normally a large. These are juniors so I knew it wouldn't be crazy loose, but these shirts were still skin tight. It fit like what I would have expected a large to fit. Too bad they don't offer xxl. Still I like the shirts, and will probably buy more. They are a good price.
on June 22, 2016
This was a very nice shirt it was for my graddaugher school, she said it is comforable and for next school year I need to re-order about six of them.
The material was soft and strectable she had it for a couple of months and it has not fade or loss it's shape in the washer or dryer.

Yes I recommend this for any one
on May 22, 2016
I love the color and style of this shirt. I do wish it was just a little bit longer and that the material was thicker, but overall still a good shirt. It's well made and still looks great after being washed a few times now. It is junior sizing, so be sure to take that into account when ordering. I normally wear a M or L in a women's size, and the XL fits great.
on May 1, 2016
What's not to like? Such a great buy for a simple but nice fitting shirt. It fit exactly as expected, the shirt looks nice, the material is not too thick and not too thin, just right. I was in need of a certain color of shirt and this one fit the bill. Shipped fast and I like the way it fit me, a winner!
on March 28, 2014
I love this T-Shirt....I wear medium in women's size and since this is Junior Sizing, I ordered X-Large..It fits just like I expected,
just loose enough and long enough...I ordered 3 more in different colors....

See 1 answered question