Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Gerber Unisex Baby 2 Pack Long-Sleeve Shirts with Side Snap and Mitten Cuffs
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on March 26, 2013
These are very good for newborns. Easy to wear, no scratches from little nails, and warm enough. Note: will shrink after wash & dry.
on September 25, 2012
We purchased these at Target and bought every package they had of size 0-3 months. Our baby was 7 lbs at the time and is up to 10 lbs now and the shirts still fit. We were given a ton of onsies, but, as first time parents, found dressing our baby in them to be a bit challenging in the beginning. The side snap shirts were the perfect answer for us and we love the built in mitten cuffs for nighttime.
on September 19, 2013
Great for newborns to not scratch there face and great way to let babies umbilical cord heal with out snatching or hurting it.
on April 4, 2013
the cotton material is very cozy and the style allows the belly stump breath. would definitely buy more than half a dozen to keep the baby dry and clean.
on October 14, 2015
I purchased (and according to the label between the shoulder blades, received) the 0-3 month size. This is not a terrible product; however, the two I received had very inconsistent arms - one had sleeves that were significantly longer and wider than the other. Both of them were very VERY small in the wrist/mitten department. I think that if you purchased the 0-3 for a newborn you'd be set for a few weeks. I received these when my baby was three weeks old and she was only able to wear the small sleeved one for a few times and the larger sleeved one another few times. Had I had these straight out of the hospital, I think I would have gotten much more wear out of them. The side snaps are great for a new baby, it can make it easier to keep their backs covered while doing skin to skin bonding. I've also seen new parents (dads especially) love them because changing their clothing can be easier when you don't have to worry about jarring their head pulling it in and out of a onesie.
on November 24, 2015
I love these shirts for newborns. Unlike other moms I know better than to fuss with fancy outfits. Just a shirt and a swaddling blanket make life so much easier. These shirts are true to size and easy to wash. Very soft, no scratchy seams or tags.
on August 5, 2015
Loved the ease of getting the shirts on and off, especially since baby still had her umbilical cord. The sleeves were a bit long, the waist was a little snug and the length of the shirt was a bit short. The sleeve length didn't bother me since I didn't have to put mittens on the baby to keep her from scratching herself, however it was annoying that the shirt would constantly ride up because it was a little snug and short. Also loved the deeper V-neck as compared to the Babies R Us brand of kimono shirts. Baby only weighed 5.5 lbs after coming home from hospital and the shirts only fit for about 3 weeks. I would recommend ordering one size up!
on January 20, 2016
I didn't have these for my firstborn or even know that they existed until my nephew was born a few months later and discovered what a necessity they are! My sister got them as a hospital take-away, but for me they were well worth the investment for the first couple weeks of being at home with baby.

No matter whether baby is born in cold or hot weather, the lightweight cotton long sleeves are important to help keep a newborn covered up and maintain body temperature. The cuffed sleeves are great to keep baby from scratching themselves and the wrap-style closure with buttons is really helpful on a wiggly and delicate infant-- it can be nerve-wracking those first few days to pick up your baby when they're so tiny and new and fragile that even slipping their head through a onesie can be scary until you get the hand of it. The best part of these, really, is just the ease of diaper changes, which there are a million of in the first days. Coupled with a good swaddle blanket, you just might be lucky enough to change a diaper without waking up your little one!

The negatives of these are that they are cut short, which is helpful if you're concerned about the umbilical stump, but I still prefer something that I don't have to keep tugging down; and also the wear-time/life-span of these-- these will really only last and be useful the first 2-3 weeks until your newborn has plumped up a bit and the umbilical stump is healed. That being said, still a worthwhile investment that helps during the chaotic first few weeks.
on September 18, 2013
Great for newborns, until baby's cord falls off and can wear onsies. Easy wash and wear care. Plenty of strech in materials.
on January 3, 2013
Wanted them for my 1 month old I hate taking her to the doctor without it makes it easy for the doc to remove clothes during examination and don't have to worry about her being cold