Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Xtrememac Incharge Duo Plus for iPad/iPhone/iPod (2492)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 21, 2012
This product works really well. I can charge my Ipad 3 and Iphone 4s in a small space. It charges both very quickly. It's secure on my side table and does not fall over if I knock it. I am very happy with this product.
on October 16, 2013
I just purchased the Xtrememac Incharge Duo at a discount store for $16.99. When I got home I looked it up on Amazon and saw only two reviews which were at the opposite end of the spectrum. Looking into it: There are two models; the Duo and the Duo Plus. The Duo does not offer syncing. The Duo Plus does. There appears to be a significant price difference between the two, although the original price for the Duo is listed as $50.00 and up. So far the Duo is working very well; I have two Ipods charging at the same time and they seem to be charging rapidly. The base is very heavy and solid with lights to indicate charging levels and adjustable bars to hold the devices. It seems very well designed.
on November 27, 2012
The product description for this item on Amazon says "charges & Syncs 2 Devices Simultaneously". This is not true. The product has no port to connect it to your computer to allow the devices to sync as the description clearly states that it does. It is completely useless except to charge your devices. You will still have to use another base when you wish to sync your devices. Not worth the money at all.
on December 3, 2013
it is a great charger, however, I have to take my case off it I want to use it.. I have an otterbox and it isn't very easy to take off. I thought it could be able to sit and charge while still in the case.
on August 17, 2014
I love it, it's just what I needed, I can leave the covers/cases on and it still fits - so much happier than I was with the jumble of cords I used to deal with!
on August 23, 2014
didn't work for my Iphone 5. wish it did!