Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 27, 2012
The product description for this item on Amazon says "charges & Syncs 2 Devices Simultaneously". This is not true. The product has no port to connect it to your computer to allow the devices to sync as the description clearly states that it does. It is completely useless except to charge your devices. You will still have to use another base when you wish to sync your devices. Not worth the money at all.
One person found this helpful
on September 21, 2012
This product works really well. I can charge my Ipad 3 and Iphone 4s in a small space. It charges both very quickly. It's secure on my side table and does not fall over if I knock it. I am very happy with this product.
2 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2013
it is a great charger, however, I have to take my case off it I want to use it.. I have an otterbox and it isn't very easy to take off. I thought it could be able to sit and charge while still in the case.
One person found this helpful
on August 17, 2014
I love it, it's just what I needed, I can leave the covers/cases on and it still fits - so much happier than I was with the jumble of cords I used to deal with!
on August 23, 2014
didn't work for my Iphone 5. wish it did!
on October 16, 2013
I just purchased the Xtrememac Incharge Duo at a discount store for $16.99. When I got home I looked it up on Amazon and saw only two reviews which were at the opposite end of the spectrum. Looking into it: There are two models; the Duo and the Duo Plus. The Duo does not offer syncing. The Duo Plus does. There appears to be a significant price difference between the two, although the original price for the Duo is listed as $50.00 and up. So far the Duo is working very well; I have two Ipods charging at the same time and they seem to be charging rapidly. The base is very heavy and solid with lights to indicate charging levels and adjustable bars to hold the devices. It seems very well designed.
2 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.