BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 27, 2015
I purchased these Panasonic RPHJE355K earbuds several years ago in an attempt to make school work a little more bearable. Little did I know that I would be using them after I graduated to help the work day go by faster.

The durability and sound quality of these headphones is incredible. I would walk to class with these in my pocket, subject to friction and tangling, and they work just as well now as they did when I purchased them several years ago. As far as sound goes, I'm no sound engineer but I do know music, and I couldn't ask for a better sound coming from an affordable set of earbuds. I listen to all genres of music, from Mozart to Tool, and they handle it all as well as the in-between with grace. Tis a sad day when I forget them at home.

Another aspect of these that I really enjoyed was the fact that I could listen to music for hours while working on homework and my ears would never hurt! I can't say that about any other set of headphones I've owned (I've owned quite a few, including the cheaper model Panasonic). That alone is a huge selling point in my book.

So, to sum it all up, if you'd like a great quality of headphone, with great sound, comfort, and price, look no further. I'd recommend these to anyone.
on December 30, 2013
VERY disappointed. I wanted to try out the different sized ear pieces, but was only ever able to make one switch. The silicon pieces are such a tight fit over the plastic, it's next to impossible to put one one or take it off.

There's no "handle" or sure way to extract them from your ear without pulling the wire. Since these are "inner ear" you want to have at least a little finesse when pulling them out. There's no way to do that. (Inserting them is a bit of a pain for the same reason.)

They definitely have a nice frequency range, but it's skewed very high. You have to really tweak an equalizer to get any of the bass and to make them sound normal. Otherwise they sound like speakers out of a toy or something. Setting the EQ so freakishly really isn't an option for anyone using the device with other speakers.

I'm returning mine based on the first two issues. I'm not 100% sure the third isn't a matter of breaking them in. Based on the amazon rating and the reviews on other sites, I had high hopes for these. I'm shocked at how far the positives have missed the mark on these...
on September 10, 2014
I use these primarily for working out at the gym. The headphones worked great for the first couple of weeks but with the wear and tear (I leave them in my pocket quite often) and the sweat they have begun to under perform. Now the sound in the left earbud has degraded and I can only hear bass and deeper tones. This is frustrating since I just bought these about three weeks ago. If you tend to be rough on your headphones, you might want to consider a more durable pair.
on July 15, 2014
For the price, a great pair of buds. the various inserts give me lots of options - my one ear canal is actually small than the other, and having the flexibility of having to different inserts was great. Sound quality was good, but not amazing. these are not as good as the higher end shure in-ears. upper range clarity was lacking, bass was a bit "round" for my taste, with 100hz a bit over-accentuated. However, they provided a balanced overall sound that didn't cause listening fatigue.

At the price point, a good pick. easily worth $50, I paid $15 for them.
on May 24, 2016
Not the greatest for the price. Super comfortable but sound quality was just barely average. Sony MDREX58V/BLK EX Series Earbud Headphones have a much better sound quality and are still really comfortable. They cost about $15 more but I think it is worth it.
on December 15, 2015
I did a lot of research and have bought and returned several pairs of in-ear headphones. It took some digging to find these, but I am VERY happy with them... with one easy, but very important modification. The included ear buds/sleeves are OK, but they don't create a great seal and the bass response is lacking. Having previously owned and loved a few pairs of Shures, I know that their foam sleeves Shure EABKF1-10M Medium Foam Sleeves (10 Included/5 Pair) for E3c, E4c, E5c, E500PTH, i3c, i4c & SE Earphones (Black) are great, at least for my ears, and with a little bit of effort, they can be attached to these Panasonics, creating a fantastic seal, sound and overall experience.
on July 2, 2015
These are sadly just average earphones. They are not as detailed and don't have the clear bass that the old HJE350 model had. I'm also surprised that some people find them bass heavy. To me they are not bass heavy at all. I could actually use more bass here.

Anyway, I will be sending them back and hope to still find the now discontinued HJE350.
on May 10, 2013
You know the old saying, 'You get what you pay for' !

I was buying cheap earbuds ($5 to $10) and just wasn't happy with the fit or the sound quality.

I decided to bite the bullet and step up to the big leagues.........these earbuds are worth the money !

The fit is a thousand times better than the cheap earbuds, and the sound quality is phenomenal !
I listen to songs I've heard hundreds of times before, and I hear new subtle details I never noticed before.

These earbuds are worth the money - buy them !
on October 15, 2015
I bought these earphones as a replacement after losing my stock Samsung Galaxy S4 earbuds, and they work well for me. I use them while I'm out for a run. The earphones come with a cord adjuster and slider to help manage tangling. I also use them while playing games on portable consoles or on my phone. The rubber tips help to keep the background noise muffled. Some people prefer over-the-ear, but I'm comfortable with this type of in-ear design. The earbuds seem to have no problems after running it through the washing machine and dryer twice. Seems to be durable enough, but I don't advise making that a habit. Sound quality is good, no issues even after leaving them in my pants through two wash cycles.

Something to note is that this doesn't have a microphone or volume control, so if you're looking for something with those features, these earbuds don't offer them.

Overall, good earbuds for an affordable price.
on August 18, 2013
I find myself constantly on the search for headphones/earbuds that walk that line of quality and affordability. Let's be honest, most people's price point on headphones is around 20 bucks. Sure I'd like to drop 70, 80, 100 or even 200 bucks on a pair, but until I reach that tax bracket, I need something a bit more practical.

These earbuds are fantastic simply for that they do what they promise, deliver high quality sound and stay put in my ear. I split my time between an office chair and airplane seats, and this product is essential where ever I go. The cord does not feel flimsy like other brands, and you can tell this is a quality product when you hold it. It comes with a couple replacement ear pieces and and cord-winder for storage.

The quality continues when you plug them in - I was drawn to this product because of the promise of 'high fidelity' sound, and I was not disappointed! Sound quality is excellent, and the bass comes through with clarity and crispness. I wouldn't recco these as gym earbuds, but if you're looking for quality earbuds that deliver great sound at a price that won't make you think twice - these are the buds for you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.