BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 23, 2016
I purchased it as I needed a dumb phone ... I like it as its well built should last forever.
on May 16, 2013
I was looking for a phone that has good reception when making and receiving calls, durable, looked good, and didn't require a data plan and this phone turned out to be perfect. I don't understand how this phone got 3 negative reviews. I haven't use it very much since I just received it but so far the call/sound quality, display, and texting all seem to be working great!
on September 29, 2016
Solid phone. Used it to fight off a bear.
on March 29, 2016
BLAST FROM THE PAAST. Perfect for my accident prone roommate :)
on May 28, 2017
got it for my kid who destroys everything. so far so good.
on January 9, 2017
hard like a rock
on July 26, 2015
Great for camping
on July 4, 2015
could not change sim card, phone did not appear 'unlocked' as described. language was also in Spanish, could not change it. disappointing.
on August 15, 2014
It is an older phone but does the job.
on November 5, 2015
I think this phone gets a bad rep. I qualified for the phone due to my low income. Previously I struggled to pay for a cell phone plan with first AT&T (a 2 year plan/then a mthly charge w/o a contract). From there I went onto MetroPCS which wasn't much better.. Everyone refers to this phone as the "Obama phone". Call it what is: a life saver for people like myself. So it doesn't have the features that people can't live without. However, I can live without them. I have never had any problems with this phone. Yes, I have dropped it and it still worked. After 2 years use I lost it. I received a replacement phone at no cost. I look forward to additional years with the phone. If my circumstances change I may upgrade.