Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 34 reviews
on April 27, 2015
I LOVE this phone. I had a Samsung Gravity for 2 years that I adored until my husband doused it in pineapple juice and it ran no more. I use Ting so I could not get another Gravity. I love the touch screen front with the slide out full key board. I only use this phone for talk and text so I can not speak for the internet capabilities or gaming. I have dropped this phone innumerable times and have not suffered any cracks or real damage. Love having a phone that is suited to real life. With my mild-moderate usage, it runs about a week between charges.
on December 12, 2013
Decent phone, gets the job done. The touch screen seems to be a little problematic at times. I bought this phone for parents who aren't technologically 'savvy' and they say the keys on the keyboard are too small and sometimes have a rough time answering the phone due to the touch screen not reacting correctly. Seems basic items such as listening to your voicemail are a little cumbersome and complex for people who would buy this phone. I'd imagine the general consumer of this phone are less advanced users who need the ability to text, but don't need the smart phone capabilities. I don't think this phone is as easy as it should be to operate.
on November 13, 2014
I am one of those people who hates touch screens and this thing although smaller than I was hoping does let me type real time texts which for an old fogey lile me is a good thing.

So yea, I like it.Wish it were bigger. But it works good. Sturdy phone.
on April 19, 2016
Works great. Came fast.
on February 11, 2015
This phone is perfect for the left-handers. I happen to be a lefty and have enjoyed this little phone immensely. The selling price, shipping and packaging were perfect, as was the phone.
on April 26, 2016
verry bad phone your best bet is to just get a smart phone
on April 5, 2017
LOVE IT LIKE KRAA KRAAAAAAAA! VERY KUTE!
on August 22, 2014
I purchased this phone for my soon to be 10 yr old daughter. She absolutely loves it!!!! Since we are now a wireless household I decided to get her this as a start up phone.
on August 7, 2016
It is excellent
on May 14, 2013
I love this phone, I think its a great phone if you are looking for a simple phone for talk and text. The battery life is great I haven't plugged my phone in for a day and a half and the battery life is still 100%. The speaker phone on it is nice and loud. I can't complain I really like this phone and all the features, it's everything I was looking for!

I would definitely recommend this phone to my family members and friends for sure, specially if your looking for a nice basic phone that doesn't require the data plan.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.