Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 106 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 122 reviews
on February 26, 2015
This is a must have bag! Its the perfect size, high quality materials and timelessly fashionable! I bought this bag on a flash sale BUT I wish I had bought it sooner because I love it so much! It is heavy but I attribute that to the high quality of the bag and it doesn't bother me at all.
review image review image review image
on March 13, 2015
The UPS man just delivered my package and upon opening it I feel like this does not look or feel like a genuine Rebecca Minkoff bag. I currently own an older mini version that I love and this new one does not feel like it is the same quality of my older bag. Also, the back of this bag is supposed to have a metal hardware that says Rebecca Minkoff on it from the pictures I've seen of this bag but the one I received does not. I am now suspecting that I received a knock-off version. Someone needs to get back to me ASAP and let me know why my bag looks different than the pictures.
review image review image
44 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
Love, love, love this bag! It's the perfect size between a small bag and a large bag. This shipped very quickly from Amazon and came nicely packaged, complete with dust bag. I bought the Almond color, which is beautiful. I doubled both sides of the chain part of the strap through the loop it's supposed to clip to and back up and clipped it to the ring where the chain part of the strap meets the leather part of the strap. This shortened the strap quite a bit and changed it from a crossbody/long shoulder bag to a shorter shoulder bag. I like this length much better, but overall this is a very versatile bag and I'm sure there are other ways you could customize the strap to make it right for you. The leather is beautiful and buttery soft. I conditioned it with some leather conditioner/protectant and it still feels wonderfully soft. This bag is quite an investment but you can tell it's of great quality and if you take good care of it, it will last you a lifetime (perhaps longer). I will be purchasing in other colors (namely the always-appropriate black). This is definitely my holy grail bag.
on June 3, 2015
Just got my MAC bag in the mail today! Honestly, I was skeptical about keeping it because there seemed to be so many things off with the bag I got:
- There is no RM hardware plate on the back of the bag
- The claw clasp in the front is more of a round shape, with "RM" stamped on it
- Bottom studs are slightly scuffed and the leather is not as soft/pebbled as how I wanted it to be
It did have a label sewn on the inside and the "authenticity" tag with the package so I wasn't totally thrown off. Still freaking out though, I went on handbag forums to check all the little details and hopefully ease my mind about my purchase. Sure enough, many RM fans simply stated that my bag just came from a different season compared to the other MAC bags I've seen before. Sometimes the lining changes, the texture of leather used, the style of the claw clasp, and even the usage of the hardware plate. Now that I know my bag is authentic I'm definitely keeping it (plus I've waited too long for this bag!)
on February 2, 2016
So I bought this bag because I seen on Nurse Jackie. One of the Doctors (Carrie Roman) was wearing it. And I fell in love. It was the almond MAC bag. I couldn't find it anywhere and at first Amazon didn't have it so luckily I searched for it randomly. Ofcourse I bought it haha The picture does not do it justice. The color is beautiful (Almond). People say it's just a autumn color ,but with the right clothes and color balance? You will be able to wear this all year long. Most people on here I guess got the older version of the bags? Without the name plate? But the older models don't have those plus they have blue and black poka dots in the inside. I was a bit shifty about getting it ,but bought it anyways. And YASSS. My purse slayed me. The name plate is in the back. And all tags were attached. The anything metal on the bag were covered with tissue paper. The dust bag was inside and the inside is beautiful. (Black and white - Newer model) the shipping was fast with prime. The chain is kinda short. But I'm still in love with it. If you're looking for the almond one full size try looking here once in a while. They sell it on eBay ,but it's pricey. This bag from Amazon is authentic and rare.
review image
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
I like this, size,design,color, everything is to my liking. Thinking the practicality, I recommend this better than mini mac.
on August 19, 2015
Metal parts not covered in tissue paper like new designer handbag would be. Tags were detached and inside of bag. It did come with the dust cover. Telltale signs it clearly was not new - metal pegs on the bottom were slightly scratched and chains had slight wear. There was a spot on the leather with slight wear as well. It was arguably still worth the price I paid but they should fully disclose what the buyer is receiving. I'll keep it because it seems to be genuine...? I'm curious what people are getting now that the price is back up to nearly triple what I paid.
on November 13, 2013
Cute bag, but very heavy due to the metal chain and hardware. I actually packed it up to return because I wanted an everyday bag that could also be used for travel and this just felt too heavy with barely anything in it.

My everyday bag is a large longchamp (I have several colors) and I just switch it out for different colors during the week. I wanted something smaller that would be comfortable yet still hold my essentials. For the most part, this bag does the job, but is so darn heavy. I ended up just keeping it because I got it at such a great price using an Amazon offer code. My local tj maxx had a mini mac in an undesirable color but I wanted to compare sizing. The mini is too small and I struggled to get my wallet out. Not willing to deal with that everyday so the Mac is the size for me. I just wish the bag wasn't so heavy. This bag has room for my keys, larger wallet, iPhone, Chapstick, kindle, small umbrella

I got it in soft gray and its a really gorgeous gray color; a bit darker than the pic in the description.
review image review image
on August 6, 2013
exactly how described, but better. Love this tremendously. Very stylish, timeless, and high quality. don't hesitate to buy, I wish I had purchased it immediately instead of debating for months.
on October 19, 2013
This bag is really as good as the reviews. Buttery soft leather, good space within and trendy beautiful too. Delivery was prompt. Love the bag!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.