Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on May 10, 2017
I ordered this product in 2 separate orders b/c I needed more than initially planned. Although I selected "order this product again" from my account, they were not identical. The first dozen were larger than I expected and were a nylon material. The second order was a cotton fabric, smaller, and had tan mixed in the camouflage pattern. My suggestion is to place one order for what you need.
review image
on December 22, 2016
Disappointed as the definition implied that there were a variety of colors, and I received 12 of one color
on March 23, 2013
These are the worst things I have ever bought from amazon. They are see through and you can bearly tell the blue from the black. I use bandanas for what they are inteneded and if I used one of these for its real purpose it would be a mess. I will never buy from this company again. Save your money and dont buy this product.
on May 2, 2017
Cheap quality, low thread count, but you get what you pay for. Great for the price.
on September 23, 2015
they are too small to make neck scarves out of and were destroyed in the wash

also...the title name ' choose variety of colors' was misleading... I ended up with 4 dozen black bandanas... but that was me trying to work too quickly...
on March 3, 2013
Thin as tissue paper! Got the white ones to use as bandanas for the boys at my daughter's cowgirl party and we could literally see right through them! Disappointed, but I'll just use them for decoration i suppose because there is no way these would ever even work as a "dress-up" piece. Thumbs down.
on June 23, 2016
Loved these Bandanas. Made of heavy durable fabric. I had no problem turning these Bandanas into pillows for a western themed party because of the durability. Better than expected. Thank you.
on May 15, 2017
Perfect for party. Used these to set up teams. They were bright and a nice weight.
on November 7, 2012
I can't believe i didn't read the reviews! If you are looking to use these for party favors of birthdays, this is not the product! just read the reviews befor me they were spot on! this product is horrible.
on July 19, 2017
I thought they were cotton, but are not. Great size, nice color

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.