Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Shawn Colvin All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on June 18, 2013
I find it blurry and it tilts forward more then I would like, the base is SUPER shinny too. I got it for the price and didn't have high expectations but was it was easy to assemble and it does work, the pic is not as clear as I had hoped, we got new Samsung's same size at work and was expecting the same but they must have gotten a higher grade then this. If you don't use your computer alot it would be OK. I use my laptop mostly and got this for when I work from home rather then having 2 screens, I don't get a chance to work from home alot so it fits my needs, if you use it everyday a lot I would pay a little more and get something a tad better, however, Samsung usually has good quality/products if you pay for it.
on January 16, 2014
When the package was finally mailed to my dorm I was so excited to be able to use my tower computer! Unfortunately, after I had unpacked and plugged everything in, I observed a blinking blue light. The power was clearly working but the screen wasn't turning on. After a few minutes of trying to get it to work it was clear that they had sent me a defective product. Yet another disappointment is that there is no DVI port and the plugs on the back of the monitor go straight out making awkward angles for both the power cable and the analogue cable. It was a disappointment and I don't recommend buying this product.
on May 10, 2013
I'll be the first to admit my being way behind the times. Until I ordered this Samsung beauty I was still using a Cathode Ray Tube monitor (17"). However after doing the energy research I found that this Refurb would basically pay for itself in energy savings. I am impressed with the aspect ratio and resolution as well as the touch interface. I have it hooked up to a dell Latitude D630(also refurbished) via a port replicator (also also refurbished) and it feels like I now have twice the screen. If you too are thinking it may be time to upgrade, I suggest this one. It's worth the money just to get rid of that high pitched CRT noise...
on January 15, 2013
Okay. The Good: ultra thin, light weight, low power consumption. Great picture, very bright, good refresh rate, lots of auto configured auto modes to quickly optimize a set of controls to match your usage.

The Bad: I needed to run these in an extended desktop environment. 1 monitor was a full 1/4" shorter. No kidding. I checked the bases, I mean everything I could do. Taking them apart over and over. Finally, I had to accept this was some sort of defect. The model numbers matched perfectly ? What a mystery. I need more monitors for a different job, so out of the 4 more I ordered 2 were of the shorter variety.

Just keep in mind if you are getting 2 side by side, you may be returning, or elevating on a cut oval of cardboard, which is what I did until the new monitors arrived.
on April 6, 2013
Been a fan of Samsung monitors and TV's for a while. Never had an issue with any of these and if there is then Customer service will take care of it. great buy and price.
on March 11, 2013
I have owned computers since the 1980s. This is the worst picture I have ever had. To type this review I can't look at the screen it hurts my eye so bad. I have to look at the keyboard as I type. I tried to fix it but nothing works. If you want a monitor for reading or writing please don't buy this piece of crap. I am shocked that they even offered this junk for sale.
on May 1, 2013
I'm very disappointed that I did get the opportunity to try this Samsung product because I purchased under false pretenses. The description claimed it had a DVI-in, which is necessary these days for most systems, and yet it came without a DVI-in. I had to return it, unused. Very disappointing for a company that touts its services
on March 31, 2013
When TV was going to digital, I researched and found Samsung highly rated, so I purchased a large screen TV. I was and still am happy with my choice. When my monitor with my desktop computer failed I shopped for a new one and when I saw Samsung had one, I knew I could not go wrong. It has excellent quality for viewing he web pages, etc. and it is very striking in my computer room. Nice job, Samsung.
on March 17, 2013
Having previously owned a samsung monitor brand exclusively for home use for the past 5 years I decided to purchase another samsung brand monitor.This model has the same diagonal measurement as my old monitor but the height is now shorter by 2 inches compromising the graphics quality.
Am dissatisfied with the quality of this model.Its like a disposable model.Poor quality.Can't wait to get rid of it.
on May 30, 2013
We had been using a Samsung 19" tv for our monitor for years, and it finally bit the dust, so we saw this one, and decided since it was a Samsung, and almost everything we have is Samsung, to get it. We are very satisfied with it, and it actually installed easier than the tv did. It has a nice, big screen with a clear, crisp display. I would reccomend it, highly.