Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on May 13, 2016
I am a big guy and I typically wear 3XL shirts and 4XL scrub tops. For some reason, scrub tops have never seem to fit me right in the shoulders/arms. This is the first exception I have come across. I ordered the 4XL and it was noticeablely too large in the stomach, length of arms, and length in general. If you typically find yourself having to buy a size up with scrub tops, I would recommend not doing so with these. I have since ordered 3XL Dickies scrub tops and they have all fit perfectly. They have all been durable and stylish, Dickies is definitely my go-to brand for scrubs now. I have heard good things about men's Carhartt scrubs (in terms of ruggedness and durability) but have yet to buy any because of how much I have loved my Dickies scrubs. Especially the men's flex fit (with the exception of the men's flex fit scrub pants not having a zip fly, which I have almost completely stopped caring about because of their overall awesome quality).
on November 24, 2012
My husband has been a physician for years and is very particular about his scrubs. So i read the descriptions and looked at the pictures carefully. Double pocket means two pockets, one on top of the other on the front. He likes one on the outside and one on the inside. Also there is a slight slit on either side near the hips. I am sure this is for ease of sitting down. However he feels it looks feminine.

Otherwise, these are very good quality and he likes the color.
on March 7, 2014
I usually wear a large in my old Dickies tops, but for some reason this one runs very large. I read the reviews prior to purchasing, and decided to buy a medium based on the majority of the reviews. Even the medium was large, so I returned it and the small fit great, quality is the same as always, meant to last. (Unless your into that ghetto look of Kris - Kross super over-sized clothes.)
on September 18, 2013
have last weight and gone from 36 waist (XL) to 32-33 waist (small). Fit great! And great color to interchange with other colors.
on January 2, 2016
I have a slender build and these fit like my grandfather was shopping for me and telling me "I'll grow into them." I eventually had them tailored so I wasn't throwing them away but they are deceptively large for the size.
on February 19, 2013
I recently bought this (have 2 sets already) and accidentally ordered thesd xlarge top. Sent it back and got the refund very quickly. ordered the correct one (cheaper too) and it arrived quick.
These are comfortable, stylish, and I dont walk around feeling like the ties are going to come undone and my scrubs are going to end up around my knees.
I highly recommend spending a little more. The quality of these scrubs is well worth it.
on December 4, 2015
I only buy dickies scrubs, I'm a big guy and they fit great, comfortable to move in, and hold up well after multiple washes. Make sure you pick colors you like because you'll have them for quite a while.
on June 12, 2013
XXL Scrub Top. This is a very high quality scrub simple scrub top for men. It does have the double front pocket. Very attractive stitching. The is NO GIVE in the back when you are doing activities that arch your back. This is true to size and fits well. This was ordered by mistake I was looking for the Youtility by Dickies. The youtility men's is the best scrub I have ever owned!
on March 27, 2014
This is the best product for men. I like the longer sleeves. I wear a size Large & X-Large T-shirt, depending on how fat I am. However, the Medium dickies fit fine. I tried the Large but it was so oversized. It was overall too wide.

Unfortunately this product is discontinued.
on September 17, 2011
I value service from a company above almost anything else. Having any kind of hassle with returns will keep me away from a company forever. I needed to make a return, and not only was it hassle free, they didn't charge me to ship my exchanges. I will use this company for all my scrub purchases from now on. I highly recommend them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.