Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Women's Slender Secret Scarlett Barely Bootcut Jean
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 4, 2013
I was looking to match my favorite pair of Lee jeans and found a very similar style on Amazon. I have worn them only one day so far, but the fit is snug and flattering, the "short" fits my 5'4 petite frame perfectly and the dark wash is very attractive. The stretch fabric keeps my tummy and backside under control and looking GOOD. I may buy a couple more pairs of these jeans now that I have found them on Amazon. They are easily as nice as those $100 jeans that are not made for our daughters.

My only (very slightly) negative comment is that the stretch fibers that run up and down your leg appear to become a lighter color from stretching when you are wearing them. It's not unattractive, but if you are looking for a jean that stays absolutely dark dark blue, this might be an issue for you.
on November 1, 2012
The cuffs on these jeans were wider than "Barely Bootcut" and were a little too long (I take a 32" length). Also, it would be helpful if the length of jeans would be listed in the description.
on September 9, 2012
I love these jeans! Great price too! Perfect color, they're a dark wash denim that looks great with everything. They have a lot of stretch and really hug your curves while remaining super comfy. I highly recommend for any woman with hips and a butt. If you're in between sizes I would go a size down. Thank you Lee Jeans!
on March 25, 2013
I really like the jeans; they fit very true to size, except for the length. I am 5'10", so I ordered the tall, but the length only goes to the bottom of my heel when I am barefoot, making them a little too short for my taste to wear boots. If not for that, I would have given them 5 stars.

The description didn't really state what the rise is on these jeans (I had to guess by looking at the pictures) - they are definitely mid-rise as I had hoped. The fly button is pretty much at belly button level. I'm too old for low-rise, and I definitely didn't want the normal rise which sits at the waist - too uncomfortable for me, since I have to sit most of the day.

So, except for the length, these jeans are perfect for me.
on January 6, 2013
I have several different styles of Slender Secret jeans. I just received these yesterday and so far they are my favorite of my Slender Secret jeans. I love the dark washed color of then. They fit very well; they're not too tight and not too loose. After wearing them all day long for 2 days, they are still holding their shape. I love the design on the back pocket. I'm tall and bought the Long size, and the length is great. I love them so much I am going to buy another pair.
on June 25, 2014
I've lost >100 lbs in the past year due to illness, and was having trouble finding jeans that fit comfortably. These are now my go-to jeans. So comfortable, and the bit of stretch really helps the jeans to hold their shape without getting saggy. The only thing I wish is that these were truly bootcut, rather than ''barely bootcut''. These are worth the price.
on April 15, 2014
I got these because I have worn holes through half my jeans and needed replacements asap. I hesitate buying jeans online because I hate returns but these were for a good price and I took a shot. I am glad I did because they fit great. A little snug but they have some give and was spot on for sizing, waist and length. I use petite sizing as I am height challenged(5 nothing!) but these were short enough that I could were them with a small heel or my sneakers, not with flats. I got the dark rinse and they look good enough for a casual Sunday church visit with a nice top and heels. I also really liked the pocket details. I'm just old enough that I don't want a sparkling butt but a smooth detail of dark pearly looking studs was quite nice. The denim has a slight grain to it and looks like it has texture to it but not streaky, which I don't like. They do hit just below the belly button but are not low waisted at all, also don't look like the dreaded mom jeans! I would recommend them.
on August 14, 2014
These jeans were not my favorite style but I wanted 100% cotton jeans which I had a hard time finding. I figured 99% is as close as I'm gonna get. These jeans stretch out a lot. I usually wear size 16 because I like a comfy fit at the waist but wow. These really gape and stretch after an hour of wear. Buy a size or two down. I liked the color and comfort of the fabric so I kept them. I will try to get them altered.
on October 11, 2013
The size 12 fir perfectly, although according to the size chart the waist was way too small for me. The waist is lower than where I normally measure so it fit fine. I have an apple shape so I don't really have a waistline. They went on pretty stiff but relaxed over the day, and next morning they were as seasy to put on as a good old pair of jeans should be. They don't get baggy. I will have to see how they do with washing. Lengthwise, the regular fit just as I like, nicely covering the shoe without dragging on the floor, I am 5'5 and like to wear 30" inseam.
on April 16, 2013
The jeans were at least 4 inches too short. I have these jeans that I purchased from another retailer & and they are perfect. I wear a 6 long & that's what I ordered but these were evidently sized wrong or the pattern used is marked wrong. Therefore I was hesitant to order a replacement pair.