Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 6 reviews
on October 15, 2014
Superb piece of technology, I love every thing about it, the setup was a dream, and the configuration was smart and straightforward, and as I started to print high resolution pics on it, I started to appreciate it even more, so, so far so good and I hope my opinion doesn't change anytime soon.

One catch, you better be in a 300 Lbs bench-press shape to handle this baby, it's a load, but it's worth it.
on September 14, 2015
The printer was very easy to install and love the features. It scans documents so quickly and they are sent directly to my email, so all I have to do is rename the document and save to a file folder. Scans are very clear....hard to tell the original from the scanned document. Copying has the same quality.
on August 20, 2015
Do Not Buy!
Will not scan to software!!
$2000 and no scanner driver for your computer