Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nokia Lumia 900, Black 16GB (AT&T)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2012
The phone is looks beautiful, feels great in your hands and is easy to use. Different profiles of the same person are easily linked so as to be viewed in one place. The integration of various caladers in one place (including Facebook) is also a great feature. The Gorilla glass is scratch resistant and unbreakable. The screen is also easily viewable in sunlight. The phone is amazingly smooth and incredibly fast. Last but not least, the call quality and reception is great. The speaker is also of very high quality.
on April 11, 2012
I went to the local ATT store and noticed the standing out Lumia ad painted on their walls. I briefly played with the phone and they were nice. One thing I noticed that the skype app was missing and I was not able to find it on the marketplace. When I asked the salesperson, she just told me to go to marketplace to download it. I am not sure if she has been trained to sell the phone. I do see people buying these new phones. I am going to buy the cyan or black one for myself and a white one (when it comes out) for my wife.
on May 9, 2012
Gave up my Iphone 3gs. My wife has the Iphone 4. This phone intrigued me because of all the positive reviews from total Apple/Android fanboys. If THEY could love it...geez, okay, let's give it a try.
I get it. It's an amazing phone with fantastic build quality. The price is silly compared to everything else. MS/Nokia NEED this phone to succeed, so grab it while they're giving 'em away. The only other phone that caught my eye was the Galaxy Note, but that was $230 more up front. My phone was essentially free. And the Note is huge. Just this side of parody huge. Yes, the note has a larger screen and more powerful processor but... Keep in mind that phones with faster processors, bigger screens, etc. Suck more power and thus run down sooner. Besides, processor power is all relative to the OS. There is no lag or issues with this phone. Using the Zune software to load everything you need was soooo much easier than using Itunes. Nokia has a bluetooth contact migration app (free) that moved all 300 of my contacts from my Iphone to my Lumia 900 in about five minutes. Painless. If you're looking for a new phone and have an early adopters love of the unknown? Try it, you'll like it.
on April 27, 2012
My wife has an iphone and my Lumia 900 is soooo much faster. I'm not kidding. You should check it out at a nearby store if you don't believe me. I also like the size of the screen. When I use the iphone, everything seems so much smaller. Another plus is the battery life. It lasts in average a day and half on average. I am getting a lot of "Which phone is that?" because of the sleek design (maybe b/c of the blue color).
on May 11, 2012
Finally a company that undertands that a smartphone is still a phone. The speaker on this phone is loud, so loud at high I can hear people talking without having the phone next to my ear! Didn't take too long to get used to the OS over my iPhone, love the look of the OS, makes iphone look like something out of the 80's. Windows Phone is not like the old OS, I hated that so buggy, this Windows Phone 7 has yet to crash on me! Super fast and stable. There are still things that I think need work in the OS, features I think are missing but overall the extra things it does over other smart phones is awesome.

My favorite feature is when I have the Lumia 900 paired to my car and driving I hear

Phone: Text message from Name do you want to read it or ignore it
Me; read it
Phone: Blah blah blah
Phone: Do you want to reply or ignore
Me: Reply
Phone: Say your message
Me; Blah blah blah
Phone: Blah blah blah, do you want to retry or send
me: Send

All without every putting a hand on my phone! Just one thing, like most smartphones, I don't think you would enjoy this phone without a data plan, it is very active to online, syncs contacts, facebook, linked in and provides real time updates which is awesome but you need a dataplan. Speaking of data OMG the phone is fast!
on April 13, 2012
I've bought the cyan and black. The battery life is amazingly great even with LTE. The app selection is sufficent. Most everything I do every day is already built in the OS. I found myself using less going into the battery sucking apps to do simple tasks. Also the Facebook app beautiful on this phone. This app is updated more often than the phone OS out there.
on April 16, 2012
I have no doubt this phone will last until it's time to upgrade and then some. It feels solid and looks good. I came from using webOS which I still love; iOS and Android weren't my thing, but WP7 makes me happy. If you aren't tied to Google or Apple yet, or if you're unhappy with what you have, I strongly recommend getting this phone.
on May 8, 2012
I'm the owner of Lumia 800, which already would get 4.5 stars from me but then I had chance to use this phone 1 week and I can tell that this is the best mobile phone I have ever used or even tried.
Outlook is awesome, design is marvellous. Phone is working very fast and I like WP OP system.
So this phone is definitely worth a buy.
on June 16, 2012
Ive had my Nokia Lumia 900 (cyan) for over a month, My old phone was an android Samsung Vibrant which seems so slow and clunky now. If you want a phone that does what it suppose too. with out tinkering with it, this is it, The Beta test is over! ,its still better than my android, also check out how many reviews are former I phone peeps. Windows is awesome never looking back. and addressing any issues on this phone updates are very fast from microsoft & Nokia.this phone is simple but Awesome, take it for a test spin you have 30 days. after 30 days you won't wanna give it up.( Update as of june 21, 2012 ) MS today gave us the low down about WP8 an WP7.5 will not be Part of it. But we still are getting an new update WP7.8 which is the new opening screen on WP8 with more choices of tile size an color. some apps may still be written so wp7.5 can still use them. the phone still rocks, but at this point you may want to hold out for release oF WP8 coming later this year.also Nokia is releasing some new apps for WP7.5 so its still good.
on April 23, 2012
This is my second Windows Phone. Prior phones were Samsung Focus, HTC EVO, Iphone 4, 3GS, and 3G. So far, no complaints. I really the WP7 User interface. The software is extremely fast and response is fluid. There are still a few apps that I wish were there, but it definitely isn't a deal breaker. Office and SkyDrive integration plus Local Scout is amazing. I wish there was a way to do a screen capture. Apparently. that feature was not a priority :(. I do wish this had a removable battery, because I used to keep a spare with my Focus. The battery life seems to be pretty good so far. The voice quality is the best I've ever had on any phone. Calls that would constantly drop on my Focus, or Iphone(s) maintain a strong signal without any drops in the usual suspect areas.