Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 29, 2012
I had this Lumia 900 since April 6, and every day I found the surprise about it's abilities. I can open and edit Microsoft files, GPS is awesome and it's free, many other features can't name it all.... Thanks to Nokia and Microsoft that made my life easier! I could have give you more Star but there are only 5.
on April 12, 2012
The Lumia 900 is the best little device I have ever owned and I have had everything from the iPhone to BlackBerry, Palm Pre/WebOS and multiple Android devices. WP7 is a clean and clear os that is fluid and smooth and fun to use. The GPS locks on instantly....no more waving my phone in the air in circles looking for a GPS lock(I'm looking at YOU Samsung and HTC)...Call quality is clear and I have yet to drop a call. The speaker is loud and clear enough for me to listen to music or old radio shows and hear everything clearly. The Lumia 900 is well built with a fantastic screen. I have never felt any kind of brand loyalty toward a cell phone.....until now. Nokia is my new favorite company that has created my all time favorite phone. I seriously don't want to put the thing down. Great work Nokia.
on May 5, 2012
I bought the black one at first, and loved it. Feels solid, balanced, and of course has the elegant windows phone UI. But then the white one came along...the "StormTrooper" as they call it, and I couldn't resist and traded in for it. Then went and bought my son one as well. You won't be disappointed...not one bit.
on April 9, 2012
I switched from Sprint to AT&T to get this phone, and I couldn't be happier. AT&T coverage and speed have been much better at my house than Sprint was (LTE is insanely fast), and the phone itself is outstanding. The screen is gorgeous and the perfect size for me, and the Windows Phone OS is stable (never crashes or needs to be rebooted), smooth and easy to use. The hotspot functionality has been great, too. The camera isn't perfect, but it's better than most other phone cameras I've used. The battery lasts about a day and a half for me. I bought the Cyan model and it came with a special Nokia Blue theme which matches the color and gives the phone a "complete" feeling. Highly recommended!
on April 18, 2012
Bought this phone for my wife and sure glad I did. It took her less than a day and she was all about it, it was better in this way and better in that way... It's been extremely easy for her to up to speed and she hasn't missed a beat (moving from her iPhone to this Windows phone).

The Zune software has been so much easier to deal with than itunes ever had been - so much so she's already putting stuff on her phone by herself whereas I was still having to help her from time to time when dealing with itunes.

From start to finish this is by far an impressive phone.
on April 14, 2012
My wife's contract had expired so, this was a great opportunity to replace her phone (iPhone 3GS). I bought my Lumia 900 at an AT&T store in Seattle. My preferred color was Cyan, but unfortunately it was sold out. Since Nokia credits $100, the phone is effectively free. An absolute steal. I am not a gamer, and the apps I care about are all available (in my case some aviation, and NOAA and FAA related apps). Strange, the excellent Nokia apps are not preinstalled. Instead some mediocre AT&T apps are pre-installed. I deleted all of them.

Pros:
Beautiful phone.
Very fluid, intuitive and fast Windows Phone user interface.
Beautiful crisp screen with vibrant colors.

Cons:
Battery live just average.
on May 11, 2012
The thing that struck me about the Nokia Lumia 900 was how solid it feels in your hand. A real quality product, weighty but not so heavy that it's fatiguing. It just looks great and not cookie cutter like the others. I have had no experience with Windows Phone before so I was a little nervous but once again, i am gobsmacked at how silky smooth, how intuitive and convenient the whole OS works. I am not constantly burying my head looking at apps to give me the information I want. Everything is right there in front of me and it's almost lifelike as the tiles seemingly move on their own. Also, battery life? No contest I can go a couple of days on the same charge. Definitely can last me a whole day. I couldn't say that about my Samsung Captivate.
I guess in short the whole user experience with the Nokia has been a real joy. Excellent job Nokia, you keep producing great products like this and i will definitely come back. But not until i get my fill of the Lumia 900...love this thing!
on April 20, 2012
I got the phone from Amazon wireless 1 week ago and I like it more and more.

Pros:
1. Solid build (totally Nokia style)
2. Nice interface, at least I feel happy when using it.
3. Fast speed. Very smooth when opening apps and browsing webpage.
4. A lot of free apps. I downloaded 30+ useful apps, all free. And the built-in Nokia drive and transit are very useful to me.
5. Satisfactory battery life (1-2 days normal use).
6. Price (really, Nokia gave me money for having it).

Cons:
1. Apps are a bit less. I know Windows Phone has 80k+ apps in total. But still, popular apps like Paypal and Draw Something etc. are missing. I really hope I can have those popular apps on my phone.

Overall I think it is a great phone. And I am impressed by the good faith from Nokia/Microsoft. Get one when it is still cheap :D
on April 12, 2012
The phone itself is absolutely amazing. It's sturdy, just the right weight, comfortable grip, and best of all, killer OS with great social media integration. The phone OS itself is extremely stable and reliable.

Being a previous Verizon customer, I will say that the 4G LTE service (limited to big cities), worked flawlessly and the reception is just as good as Verizon. Hopefully the roll out to the whole nation will pickup speed.

Don't let the number of processors fool you. I've used other phones with dual core, the Operating system is the most important. Over bloated OS are slow and inefficient. Single processor is the key and also save power. The Lumia 900 lasts all day with multiple email accounts and live updates running. Enjoy.
on April 12, 2012
Although I just got the phone this past Monday, I am completely impressed with the premium design and feel of the device. It's extremely fluid to use and the screen is simply beautiful. The blacks are pure black...not a dark shade of grey...and this screen really works in direct sunlight. The front camera is cool with wide angle lens and the rear 8MP shooter takes excellent shots. My first Windows phone and I must say, it's been enjoyable. I got the cyan/blue model for a nice change...always had black or silver phones in the past, but this color is very nice IMO.

As for any memory glitch...no issue for me to date...but I'll take the extra 100 bucks just the same!!!! That makes this a zero dollar purchase with a 2 year contract. Not bad.