Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 9, 2012
Got this phone from a local AT&T store earlier in the day and haven't kept it down since then :-). Set up was very easy and quickly I was able to set up all my mail, social networking accounts. The concept of LIVE TILES is just plain fantastic. I downloaded a Stocks Application and all of my stocks relevaant information is dynamically displayed on the Live tile icon without needing for me to actually open the application. Just too good!! Same with Facebook feeds. As soon as someone posts on my wall, I get a notification on the Facebook live tile and so don't need to actually log on and keep on refreshing my account. There are so many other things I am liking about the phone and the OS. The text is super crisp and the phone really looks nice in your hands. Took it to office today and sure it was catching the attention of everyone. If you are in for aa Windows phone you just can't beat Lumia 900 and Nokia absolutely has a winner here. The camera is also good and clicking reasonable quality pictures. I am already synced to Microsoft SKYDRIVE and sharing easily with my friends and family. AT the introductry price I think this phone is a STEAL!!! Thx Microsoft and Nokia for creating a winner here and something more refreshing than just seeing old plain static icons.
on May 19, 2012
First off, this is the first smartphone I have ever owned so I can't compare my experience with other phone OS's.

Quick Bullets:
Negatives/Improvement Needed - Hardware:
- Phone rattles around the camera lens when vibrating, slight annoyance but not too big of a deal.
- Metal on back of camera scratches very easily
- Feels like if it were less thick by 1mm it would be a lot sleeker

Negatives/Improvement Needed - OS:
- Can't check/receive Facebook messages if you're chat status is set to Offline (must go in to the facebook app)
- Games can lag a bit when advertisements load (probably more of an app issue than phone issue)
- Wish there was a native PDF reader as Adobe's app is not smooth/fast
- Doesn't have every app under the sun but its getting better and fast
- When searching Bing images, I really want to be able to swipe to the next image but you have to go back and tap the next one
- Must use Zune software for media management, I wish my computer would just see the phone as a storage device.

Positives Hardware:
- Large and vibrant screen, I have no issues with the resolution at all.
- Dedicated camera button that can be used even when the phone is locked
- Solid camera, wont blow you away but gets the job done. Get to know the different camera settings and you will get very good results
- Solidly built [...]
- Proximity sensor: the phone auto shuts off the screen when the phone is near your ear.

Positives OS:
- Social network integration with everything--- MESSAGING HUB: set facebook chat status. CALENDAR HUB: see facebook events (birthdays included) and every detail about those events (details, wall, guests attending). PEOPLE HUB: consolidates facebook, twitter, linkedIn, and windows live for every contact automatically. PICTURE HUB: Access pictures across social networks side by side with pictures you have saved on your phone.
- Live Tiles--- PEOPLE: You can assign people to different groups and pin that group to as a live tile. Just a quick glance at the screen and I know if there is any new news with my friends accross ALL social networks. CALENDAR: Displays next meeting/appointment. NEWS/WEATHER: I decided what apps I use almost solely on how good the live tile is at displaying information I want.
- Skydrive Integration: Auto-save pictures and documents to the cloud for backup.
- Smooth OS, rarely lags, very intuitive.
- The phone is so people-centric that I don't even need to use the Phone Hub which brings up previous calls, dial-pad, etc. I just have the people I call most pinned to the start screen.
- Silent updates: I have been following Windows Phone news closely since my purchase and updates are made to the OS without user intervention.
- Local searches: Here is something I can compare with other phone OS's. Want to find information about a business? Windows phone is very efficient at it, just hit search and enter the business name. Bing will search based on your location and give you an address, phone, directions, and reviews in about 3-4 taps. None of my friends iPhones/Androids can do that.

Conclusion:
I have had the phone for about a month and I don't think any other phone could make me happier. The pros blow the cons out of the water for me and I can't wait to see what is in store when Windows Phone 8 comes out. The Nokia has the best design of any of the Windows Phones and feels the most durable. The OS is smooth and you DON'T need an app for everything which is very nice.

At this point in the OS game for both mobile and desktops, it seems to be all about preference. Nothing is superior to anything else, its just what you want. If you want to tweak every little thing with your phone, get Android. If you want every app that exists and to use an app for everything, get an iPhone. If you want an efficient OS with social integration, get a Windows Phone.
on April 13, 2012
I've had an iPhone, an iPad, an Android phone (LG Optimus) and by far this is the best, easiest, and coolest device.
1. It's super easy to get started. On Android, things that are familiar are because they imitate the iPhone. The things that are different are not easy to figure out. Not so with Windows Phone. You pick up the phone for the first time, and its IMMEDIATELY OBVIOUS where everything is.
2. The phone is solidly built. Doesn't feel like like a cheap plasticky fragile device. You shouldn't need a case.
If this phone had come sooner, I'm sure it would have given the iPhone a really good competition.
on May 24, 2012
Sleek and durable like all the Nokias I have owned in the past. It has already survived the deadly two-year-old drool and drop test which killed my iPod. Can't wait for Windows 8.
on May 9, 2012
I had bad experience before with windows mobile. i had HTC couple years ago with windows mobile 6. and it was so bad.
but this Nakia lumia 900 with Windows mobile 7.5 Mango is really great phone. so fast. clean interface, great reception because it's nakia.
I really liked it. I have it for 4 days now.
the only thing that i don't like that the lake of apps but it's not really big deals they keep adding apps everyday.
on April 15, 2012
I moved from a Samsung Galaxy S to the Lumia 900. Everything is MUCH nicer, the screen pops, build quality is awesome, it just feels solid and not cheap.

Visual voicemail is awesome and it feels like the phone does all kinds of stuff without any apps. It was able to find the name of songs playing on the radio that my other app couldn't, facebook chat is 'just there' and works really well. I downloaded Nokia Drive and seeing I am going overseas to Australia in a couple of weeks, the international maps are just awesome, I can turn the cell data off and not pay any roaming charges, but still use the GPS.

My other phone is an iPhone 4 and the screen, while nice, just looks tiny in comparison. Tango video calling is included, the find my phone, remote lock etc. is really cool (no app needed). Integrated Microsoft Office and Skydrive is really nice as well. It did take me a while to sign into everything, but once I did, it all worked really well.

Contacts transferred my my gmail right away, I did have to sign up for a live account to use the marketplace, but it links really nicely with my xbox and gave me some new features I didn't have before.

Most of my apps (spotify, whatsapp, netflix, heytell, ebay, amazon) where all free. The only one that kinda bugged me was wordfeud, which doesn't have a free version. It's only $2.99, so I'll probably just buy it, but I'd like a free version please, I don't mind the ads.
on April 10, 2012
The best Live Tile is "People." I have Facebook integrated into my contacts, so this tile updates with profile pictures from my Facebook friends. Every once in a while, a ridiculously hot chick pops up, and I'm like, WHO THE HELL IS THAT?? (I'm a guy, sue me) So I dive into my friends list and for the life of me, I cannot find that girl. It's like the Windows Phone OS is teasing me.

Seriously, just yesterday, this Solid 9 popped up (the tile devoted four pieces to her stunning face), and I could not figure out who she was for like 40 minutes. Then I realized it was this crush of mine from high school (Lauren H...what a babe) who, like a fine wine, has only gotten better with age.

on April 13, 2012
Solid phone. Very fast and customizable. Easy to use. Great operating system. No complaints what so ever. Best phone I have ever had.
on June 14, 2012
Have had Lumia 900 black since launch day, have dropped several times, and have absolutely no scratches on the body or screen (minus some scuffing on the shiny silver sliver next to the camera).

Switched from iPhone 4, and have been absolutely blown away with how fluid and responsive the OS runs. My iPhone would frequently lag while navigating and editing contacts or navigating the web.
on April 10, 2012
Great phone by Nokia.. excellent 4G speed.. sleek body.. black display is really awesum.. Only 16GB but do have 5 GB of skydrive space.. Good call quality.. Integration with most of the social network is really helpful.. Integration with office.. excellent battery life(till now and expecting best as its Nokia).. OS is great.. no crash or hang till now.. Couldn't ask for more ... Thanks NOKIA for a great phone..