Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 9, 2012
I've owned a WP7 since the OS came out in 2010, I've owned the orignal Samsung Focus, The Samsung Focus S and now the Nokia Lumia 900.

I can say without a shadow of a doubt, this is the best phone I've ever owned. I've always thought that all WP7 ever needed to take off was a sexy device...And boy did Nokia deliver, I bought the Cyan colored 900 & let me tell you this phone stops people in their tracks...literally... This past weekend I was sightseeing in a local town, and no less then 10 people stopped me asked and asked which phone I was using.

The Good
Crazy high quality polycarbonate body,for being made of plastic... The Lumia feels rock solid.
AMAZING screen...Seriously, Pictures dont do the AMOLED CBD screen no justice. Best black levels, period.
Great antenna performance, This should be a given on every phone but alas.. its not
Great Battery Life on HSPA+...My area doesn't have LTE yet so I can't test it out under that yet

Middle of the Road
The Physical buttons for Camera, Power and Volume are a little shallow for my taste and a little slippery

The camera....Oh Nokia, if your going to put a designer lens on your phone.. Please make sure the firmware is ready to go at launch. I've done some pretty extensive tests on the camera... Most of its problems have to do with Focus and White balance.. Heres the thing, When you are taking pics outside while the sun is out... The Pictures are AMAZING and I mean high end point and shoot amazing. However, take it indoors under artificial lighting and it all goes downhill. The camera really can't decide what it wants to do with white balance and focus..Its like a 50/50 chance of getting both right. I've found that if you take a moment and fiddle with the settings you can get a decent picture inside, However I dobut anyone will spend the time to get it right. I firmly believe that Nokia will fix both with a future firmware update (Fingers crossed)

App Marketplace

Not someting I can really coment on.. I don't use a whole lot of apps.. WP7 has most of things I use everyday built in soo...

Nokia has created a super nice device that allows WP7 to shine. Once they get the Camera handled the phone will be epic. Untill then its only "Good".. Which in my book means its worth it for you to at least try it and see if you like it.
on April 16, 2012
Nokia and Windows Phone are the perfect match. The user interface is intuitive, efficient and getting better all the time. The phone has a fantastic camera, screen and overall feel, the best I have ever used. I would recommend it wholeheartedly to everyone in the market for a smartphone. And it is only $50! Comparing it to the $200 phones that shall not be named here, it is a steal.
on May 19, 2012
The GPS system on lumia 900 is the best, and way better than those available on IOS.
Love this since the first day I purchased.
The only downside is it's a bit hard to get a car mount which can holds this device. Hope Nokia can make more accessories and have them available in the States soon.
on May 24, 2012
Prior blackberry user. Tried the Apple and Android offerings. I'm not a fan of being locked into the "Apple world", so the iphone is not an option despite decent hardware and software. Every Android phone I've used has been glitchy. The Nokia Lumia 900 windows phone combines the reliabity and utility of blackberry and the fun of Apple in one amazing package. This phone is powerful, simple, and just works.
I bought 3 of these phones and they have been nothing but Awesome
the video and pic is the best I have ever had.
Thanks again Nokia
on April 17, 2012
I have two Xbox consoles at home, a Zune PASS account for music, an Exchange account at work, and an Office 365 account for my personal use. I have to say, the integration that this phone provides is absolutely amazing.

I can download all of the music I want on my Xbox consoles, my Lumia 900, and my computer. I can remotely control my Xbox consoles with my Lumia 900. The calendar and task management is far superior than anything I've seen with Andriod and iPhone (and I used three iPhones over 3.5 years). I have complete access to my SharePoint accounts, both at work, and through Office 365. I can also VPN in and remote-desktop into any of the servers at work.

I have about 40-50 apps installed, and I'm not feeling like I'm missing anything major. I can even control my heating and air-conditioning, my lights, and my front door with my Lumia 900! (Grasshopper app).

I can't imagine this phone not catching fire, and am looking forward to the many updates coming to us in Windows Phone 8.

-Vito
on April 12, 2012
I generally do not write review but this time I had to make an exception.
I got the Lumia 900 cyan about 4 days back and it is just BEAUTIFUL.
Other reviewers must have covered the technical aspect of it so I am just going to comment about what struck my cord.
This is just the most beautiful phone to ever come out and yes even better than iPhone. Its been 4 days and I keep touching it. The feel is just awesome in hand. I was two minded about the cyan color but this is no ordinary cyan. It has a slight different shade in different light.
Just yesterday the phone was on the bar made of marble. It looks just so beautiful. It is clear that a lot of though have gone into industrial design.

The material it is made up of feels really good in hand and since the phone has curves and not edges it feel really smooth in hand.
And did I mention the screen? Best black level I have seen on a phone.
These days most phone do everything. What sets them apart is industrial design, the emotional connection and beauty of device.
Lumia is just the most beautiful device I have ever owned.
on April 10, 2012
Just received the Nokia Lumia 900. Thankyou to iPhone and Android for forcing Microsoft to improve again. The phone is a little big and a little heavy but works great. I had no trouble activating on AT&T and getting things customized to my taste. The metro style start page is easy to use with the touch screen. Ok, the graphics are not the best but work fine for me, it only has 16 GB of memory but I don't watch movies on my phone. Here is the real joy of Windows Phone 7.5 - it has Microsoft Office built in. No more $10 add-on apps that don't work as well as the real thing. It includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and OneNote. It synced with my SkyDrive in less than 1 hour and everything works. My phone can be used as my office. I just have one recommendation - think folders to shorten the start page and app list (apple did).
on April 16, 2012
Just love my new phone. Granted, it took me a day or so to get used to the design and simplicity and I still love my Samsung Galaxy, but this is a new era in mobile OS development and I am seriously digging the flagship product. I ditched Nokia years ago when they all but disappeard from the US market. After having several unlocked Nokia phones, I finally moved onto Android as soon as I could and left Symbian behind, never to look at it again (Nokia 3630, N75, N80,N85 and N75). I thought i'd never be able to enjoy another piece of fine "phonemanship" and boy was I wrong :-) But enough about my new phone. If you are in the market for a new phone or due for an upgrade, check it out. It's worth it. So far i am missinga single app (SMS backup and restore) but I think the vendors are already looking into it.
on April 9, 2012
Having had iOS and Android devices, this phone is amazing, even compared against the top tier incumbents. Gorgeous, easy to use, feature packed and smooth as butter, email, text and social networking is head and shoulders better on the Lumia than any other device. The only phone that compares in refinement is the iPhone 4S and at 2X to 4X the price of the Lumia, there just isn't any reason to own a different device unless you are a fanboi or really, really need a specific app only supported on another platform.

The screen is crisp, bright and beautiful. The OS is every bit as smooth as a dual core iPhone and even the quad core ICS Android devices can't match this phone in terms of smoothness. HTML 5 performance in the browser is crazy fast, again outpacing even quad core Android devices. This phone would be good at a premium price, but being able to get this premium phone at an entry level price, there's almost no compelling reason to buy anything else.

As a side note, I have never had more people ask me "what kind of phone is that?" than with the Lumia. This weekend alone, I was stopped several times. Not only is this a great phone, it is great to be seen with, too.