Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on November 19, 2013
I decided to watch this series mainly because I'm a huge SMG fan and have been ever since Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I wanted to watch something a little more recent that she has done. I was impressed, I rented the first episode to check it out and then immediately bought the whole season to keep. Sarah of course plays twin sisters one whom is a recovering drug addict named Bridget and one who is a well to do trophy wife named Siebahn (I think that's right). Bridget witnesses a murder and goes on the run to avoid getting killed, she makes contact with her sister and winds up staying with her. After Siebahn suposedly kills herself Bridget decides to assume her identity (hence the name) and hide in plain sight. Well, all is not as it seems and no one is who you think they are and there are plot twists at every turn. This show has excellent writing and a truly great cast especially Sarah playing the dual role she does. I highly recommend this show if you are a SMG fan or even a mystery fan. The only down side is that there will never be a season 2 which is too bad, this series deserves better. Anyway check it out, you won't be disappointed.
on September 23, 2011
It has always been my luck to fall in love with shows that take time for people to get into. I hope that people start to get into this show from the start and creates a fan base early.

I did not realize how much I missed SMG from television. But this show is GOOD.

I know we're only two episodes in, but I like to see where it all goes. YES! The affects are cheesy, the boat ride in the first episode was terrible. But look past all of that, the acting is pretty good (not award winning stuff) and I think the story has a lot of promise.

I like this show a lot, usually with shows like these I don't identify with the main character, I usually say things like, "I would NEVER do that." I think I've said that maybe once.

Yes, it's a little cliche but not as much as a lot of other shows on tv and they stay on the air for much longer than what they should.
on December 14, 2014
I love this show. I didn't watch it when it was on TV but found it on Amazon prime and thought it looked interesting. I was so disappointed that there were only 22 episodes made of this show. I would have loved to see the story continue. That being said, it does wrap up enough at the end of those 22 episodes to enjoy and not feel like you're left hanging.
on August 7, 2017
Excellent
on August 28, 2016
I missed a few episodes of this show Ringer. When the second season started I was missing previous show plots. At the time this was ordered the only place I could get season 1 was on Amazon. I purchased it and watched all the shows to get me caught up in the plot. This is a very convientent way to get tv series you want to see.
on May 7, 2016
They should never have canceled the show after one season. She has a great track record and would have put money in their bank if they had developed the story line! She is a winner!!!!
on November 23, 2015
I've been trying to get Ringer since 2011 and I never got the chance to buy the DVD or get it in my home country on amazon/netflix. Now I've finally got the chance to get the most amazing series featuring Ex-Buffy, Sarah Michelle Gellar!! This show is worth it every single cent! :)
on September 21, 2011
She incorporates looks from various other roles shes had and takes all of her acting experience and gives this wonderful role 110%. She is such a fascinating actress to watch in all of her works. However, with this awesome full speed ahead thriller story and a great looking talented cast ITS ON! MUST SEE HOOKED ON THIS HIT ALREADY!
on July 30, 2013
Someone must have challenged the writers to write a season arc with at least one cliff-hanger in every episode and a plot so wonderfully fully of misdirection that by the end you say, "I can't believe they did that!" It's not high-brow, but it's fun. Sarah Michelle Geller is fun to watch as twins, Zoey Deutch is lovely as her step-daughter and Andrea Roth a delight as the first wife.
on September 26, 2012
The answer is yes. This show was really great. Sarah Michelle Gellar was brilliant in the role of twin sisters. This episode raised so many questions that will never be answered. This show was too mature for the teen driven CW. I will buy it on Dvd when its released. For now I will watch it on Amazon. Buffy fans should love it. WWBD? Buy the entire season of Ringer. I'm still in mourning over the cancellation.