Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on February 6, 2014
The worst happened and my screen had a horrible black line going all the way across it. Companies were asking for ridiculous prices to repair it so I decided to order a screen myself and put it in. Best idea ever. It took me ten minutes tops to install, and I loved the outcome. The screen quality seems to be much better than that of the original one I had. However, I did have a dead pixel that really bothered me at first. Due to the requirement of having 5 dead pixels to get a new screen, I couldn't do anything about it. But it's hardly noticeable (especially since I've had it for a while) and I saved at least 30 dollars ordering it here. Not bad at all.
on October 17, 2013
It was a nasty accident that took out the screen on my Dell and rendered it useless. I hooked up my laptop to a 17 inch monitor but that doesn't make it a laptop anymore. So I found a professional fellow who knew how to replace the screen for $40 and now I have my laptop back, functioning 100% as it should. I actually tried purchasing a new PC/laptop and discovered how much using Windows 8 with a mouse doesn't seem like fun to me. What a relief!!
on September 23, 2013
The original OEM screen was an LG screen. I had to replace it because it was cracked. This screen was only $50 and at first, I was skeptical as these screens normally cost about $100.00. I can't find any label with who makes this screen but it didn't matter.

The removal and installation took less than 15 minutes to install, and wow, the clarity and brightness of this screen was way better than the original screen.
on September 7, 2014
Pretty Awesome screen that worked perfectly on my N4110! Be careful when pulling the video cable on the back of the original display. The screen had no bad pixels and all of the screws lined up perfectly. Saved a perfectly good laptop from the hands of the expensive repair shop and the trash bin.
on May 10, 2015
This screen was not difficult to install, and I think the quality is fantastic! I was so happy with the finish. I would definitely purchase this screen again.
on April 10, 2016
Screen works perfectly and it was easy to replace on my Dell laptop!!!
on May 23, 2014
Worked ok but part has small defect. The screen has white spot at the bottom/edge about 2X3 millimeter
Didn't want to deal with the hassle of removing and shipping back
on August 26, 2013
Didn't know what to expect or how to put it in for that matter, thank goodness for the almighty YouTube. Had the screen swapped out in 10 minuets. Take your time on removing the screen beauty ring thing or it'll crack.
on May 20, 2014
The screen went right in with no troubles. Easy as pie. Works great and a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who has damaged their old lcd.
on May 5, 2014
It arrive at time and exceed my expectation of the product comparing with the original.
I already install it on my lap top and it works perfect!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.