Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 16, 2014
Sent this to my Dad for Father's Day. He really liked the shirt but couldn't wear it because it was cut very small. Not a little small. Very small. I recommend not even buying this shirt. Some reviews say it is cut way small, others say it's cut way big. However, amazon's customer service was superb in helping me work out a refund for a complicated return.
on March 3, 2014
My kids gave this to their Dad, MDH on Valentine's Day in red. He loved it. The fit is a bit small around torso, so maybe order up a size. Would be great for any occasion for a Dad.
on November 19, 2014
I ordered this Monday not expecting to get it till Friday or sometime next week (today is Wednesday for future readers) and it came a day before the est. delivery date, that was a feel good moment! The material is awesome and thick and it's a pretty awesome gift for Christmas from my son, to my husband. If you're debating it, do it! It's a good buy.
on August 7, 2013
I got this shirt for my husband. He's first time dad and I thought it would b perfect for Father's Day. He loved it! It is a bit on the smaller side, my husband works out and he s got big shoulders other than that its perfect!
on July 21, 2014
I bought this for my Dad on father's day!
It also had a amazing price under $10 for his size and color!
Glad I bought him this, he loved it!