Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: zeroUV - Vintage Inspired Classic Half Frame Horn Rimmed Clear Lens Glasses (Tortoise-Gold)
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Color: Tortoise-Gold|Lens Width: 50|Change

on May 9, 2015
These glasses came perfect! No scratches and they were in one piece. The lenses are a bit close together/ small... even for me: someone with a pretty small head. Overall, I am happy with the purchase!
review image review image review image
on January 13, 2016
on March 7, 2014
These were quite a bit larger than I expected, they fit perfect, but the roundness of the lenses were a lot bigger than I was expecting. Also you can't put prescription lenses in them, or so I was told by the technician at the eye place, there are no screws to open the frame and insert lenses.
on February 11, 2014
I got these after my doctor suggested I wear glasses to protect my eyes. I have 20/200 vision in one eye and better than perfect vision in the other. He said that if anything happened to my good I would be blind and handicapped for life, that I should get a pair of clear non magnifying glasses for everyday wear. I also have a pair of reading glasses as I have become farsighted in the last year or so and in comparison these glasses are much better made and better looking. They actually cost a fraction of the price as the reading glasses I got.

Honestly I have gotten compliments from young women on these glasses often. Three times in the last four days alone. My wife says they give me a hip intellectual look. I think she has gotten nervous or jealous as I have caught her hiding these glasses a few times since the one girl was actually flirting with me when my wife walked away but my wife overheard the conversation. Bonus points, wife jealous, I'm innocent at 43 feels good to have a young lady in her early twenties flirt with me, feels even better for the wife to give me extra attention because she saw the twenty something was interested in her man. These glasses may have been the best investment I have made in a while...

I'd probably be better off protection wise if I got a impact type glasses like safety glasses but these offer some protection and still add style. I may get a safety lens set of sunglasses in the summer but for most days these work fine...
on January 13, 2016
Love these glasses !
on February 17, 2014
seriously they should charge more for these! I have the Rayban official ones but these look like them
the plastic is NOT cheap the metal stainless steel and they look incredible! i get compliments ALOT when i wear them
i even went and got my prescription put in them! like i said WORTH EVERY PENNY!!
on August 26, 2015
Absolutely love these. I love that they have UV added to the lenses. Perfect for days I don't feel like doing much with my makeup.
on March 25, 2015
Fits great. Non prescription lenses. Would buy again.
on January 15, 2013
I put these glasses on and instantly turned into a black revolutionary who preached violence instead of peaceful protest. I was a white man, but every time I wear these I can't help but point out all the crackers.
1717 comments| 215 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2015
I enjoyed these glasses for the few short months that I had them. They look stylish and fit well. Unfortunately they snapped on me out of the blue a few days ago while I was taking them off. Yep you read correctly, just while taking them off. Not horsing around or sitting on them or doing anything where you would expect that they could break.

The material looks decent, but from my experience is extremely frail. I would steer clear of buying these glasses and in the future will be avoiding buying glasses and sunglasses from this seller. For the price point it may look enticing to pick up a pair of these glasses but it may be a better option to pay a little more and have glasses that last more than a month or two.

Extremely disappointing. :(